Since our inception in 1994, with our steady efforts we have earned strong hold over the market by manufacturing and exporting an extensive assortment of aromatic chemicals & essential oils. Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we are committed towards fulfilling commitment and has brought a respectable niche in this domain for delivering excellence in our product range. Our company is situated in close proximity to the fertile fields in Western U.P. about 110K.M. from Delhi from where we obtain the raw material crops.
We, are a team of 110+ people, which administers our amenities prudently and make sure that our clients get finest quality products. Our company’s clientele includes amongst the top five fragrances & flavor processing firms and major MNCs in the world is the result of our personnel’s ground-breaking approach towards delivering the top-notch qualitative products to our respectable patrons.
We have a highly developed infrastructure sufficed with most advanced tools to ensure easy handling of the complicated reaction processes. Our high degree of integration at different stages of production permits us to keep up consistently optimum grade innovation & improvement in the quality of product range. Norex has achieved affiliation from the host of organisations like prominent FFAI, CHEMEXCIL & IFEAT and EOAI.
Our company has registered strong presence all across the world. The high qualitative products offered by us are highly demanded in USA, Europe, Africa, Australia, Latin America, UK, Africa and Asia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in the lab to create flavor systems using various scientific applications and creative thinking.
- Collaboration cross-functionally within the organization to accomplish business-critical initiatives.
- Perform daily tasks and manage assigned projects.
- Create new flavour creations or modify existing flavors to meet customer requirements, internal testing needs, or new technology development for multiple flavour types.
- Contribute to discussions of research plans, sensory results, making experimental observations and making connections to related, but separate technologies.
What are we looking for:
- Experience– 3-5 years of relevant experience in flavour industry.
- Applicant profiles: Bachelors or Masters in food/ flavour technology or a similar field.
- Knowledge of raw materials and flavour ingredients.
- Good sensory skills.
- Application-oriented approach.
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Able to work independently
- Adapt to changes and priorities due to customer requests.
Interested candidates can send their CV , Visit our website at www. norex.in