At Ferrero, we know our products are loved by millions of people, young and old, all around the world. Imagine crafting the iconic brands that you’ve grown up with and being part of a team that reaches results and rewards innovation. This is Ferrero. Emotion, passion and values, generation after generation.
Here at Ferrero, we are constantly searching for talented people who embrace our values and reflect our identity. Our employees share our journey as they express the very best of themselves within a dynamic and global context. In return, they are given the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally while playing a role in winning the hearts of consumers all over the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Every day, we work intensively to satisfy consumers in over 170 countries across 5 continents, to lead the confectionary and sweet packaged food industries. To achieve all this, we rely on the passion and expertise of people who are committed to lending their talents and working in harmony with Ferrero’s different operational areas.
Over the years, our organizational structure has evolved to support Ferrero’s global expansion into new markets. The Group is managed from our headquarters in Luxembourg, the strategic hub where our central functions are based. Each of our local offices has a pivotal role in crafting our brands in line with the central business and the specific needs of each territory.
If you’re ready to express the very best of yourself we invite you to be part of a team that reaches results through competence and teamwork. Because here at Ferrero, each of us plays a crucial role in winning the hearts of consumers all over the world.
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Support the execution of the production, coordinating the line team in operational activities and ensuring the presence of production factors on the shift.
- Ensures the optimization of the production factors (material, method, labor force and machineries) providing all necessary information to the Manager regarding the utilization and management during the shifts.
- Is consulted by the Manager in the resources allocation on the lines (medium term) for the development of the skills.
- Co-ordinate with the Manager in the medium-long term line resources planning.
- Collaborates with the Maintenance in the case of breakdown and repair service; in the cases of urgency he requests the intervention of the Facilities & Utilities Maintenance.
- Co-ordinate in the development of improvement initiatives, Identifies and propose areas of improvement for the activities falling within his / her competence.
- Collaborates with the Management Assistant and with the Line Manager, providing information useful for the correct monitoring of the performances.
- Collaborates with the Manager in Ferrero Lean Manufacturing Implementation.
- Performs the implementation of all actions aimed at guaranteeing the quality of the products and the production processes of the lines.
- Respects and instill the standards of hygiene and safety. Ensures the cleaning and the sanitization of the areas within his / her area of competence. Monitor for the observance of HACCP directives within his / her area of competence.
- Guarantees that all hygiene and safety standards on the lines are respected through information, training on safety issues in the workplace.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/Bachelor in Food Tech
- Minimum 4 to 5 yrs Experience in reputed FMCG
- Good communication Skill
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.