WHO WE ARE
Since 1980, we have been on a mission to improve nutritional habits around the world with great-tasting, science-backed nutrition products that help people get the right balance of healthy nutrition. Every day, millions of Herbalife Nutrition shakes are consumed around the world.
HOW WE WORK
Our products are available exclusively through educated and trained independent Herbalife Nutrition distributors who provide comprehensive and personalized solutions to their customers’ nutrition and wellness goals. This person-to-person, high-touch experience is critical to our mission to improve the nutritional habits of our communities and is what positively differentiates us.
At Herbalife Nutrition, our commitment to making the best nutritional products is at the heart of everything we do. Every day, millions of people enjoy our products. This long-lasting relationship is based on a core element: trust.
Since 1980, Herbalife Nutrition has been committed to maintaining that trust by investing in the quality of our products for the millions of customers around the world who choose us to be part of their daily nutrition.
We produce to the most demanding safety and quality standards in the industry. Our quality control systems are constantly monitored to ensure we are complying with all government rules and regulations in the 95 markets where our products are available.
Herbalife Nutrition advocates for creating an open dialogue between customers and their health care providers. This is a key component in promoting consumer safety. Global Consumer Safety helps facilitate these conversations by making our health and safety staff available to consult with any health care provider.
Assistant Manager – Formulation (Scientist – II)
As an Assistant Manager – Formulation (Scientist – II) you will formulate /develop a wide range of Inner Nutritional Products and execute the technical requirement for Herbalife’s regional Inner Nutritional product lines. The position accountabilities include planning and executing technical transfer projects in the assigned regions to meet product quality, costs, safety and uniformity.
In this role, you will report to the Manager R&D.
This will cover the following:
- Develop & formulate Inner Nutrition Products in the area of food, Beverage & Nutraceuticals, manage timelines to achieve regional Inner Nutrition Products goals ; Create and launch a series of new products (from concept development to commercialization) on a regular basis; Generate samples utilizing a controlled environment w/well documented process.
- Co-ordinate and work with various teams such as Sales/Marketing/Regulatory/Licensing/Quality/Production/Procurement/Contract Manufacturers, to create and present concepts up to and including full commercialization.
- Create formula-process instructions for Master Batch Records
- Collaborate with various team members to create Raw material & product specifications for QC testing/development of labelling specifications/creation of applicable technical information dossiers.
- Participate w/Regulatory to present/discuss product dossiers with government regulatory entities
- Work with production teams-others to ensure that formula and processes are scaled up to optimum production levels (assist in education and training of production/others)
- Lead/Participate in plant trials of New/Tech transfer of products, including approving and releasing samples from the trial for submission to Technical (R&D-Tech Ops-Quality) Providing full documentation.
- Ability to assess existing process challenges, implementing continuous improvement enhancements with creative and innovative problem-solving skills/new concepts
- Understand regulatory issues/needs/basic nutrition
- Evaluate new raw materials for inclusion in new products or existing products to achieve savings or functional improvements.
- Ability to evaluate other products and provide benchmark analysis/feedback
- Participate in qualification of Contract manufacturers/Co-Packers
- Assist in the presentation of new products to marketing (regional and corporate)
- Provide support for label development, nutritional content, following
- Understand and follow India regulatory guidelines and specs.
- Willing travel to Manufacturing site to run Pilot trial/scale up trial/to support Manufacturing for first few batches as & when required.
Minimum Qualification and Skills required:
- B Tech/MS in Food Science/food technology– Formulation & Product Development
- 6-8 years of full-time Product development in Inner Nutrition Products /food industry. Relevant experience with Formula design, Plant trial, commercial scale up, or production line supervision.
- Experience with all food, Beverage & Nutraceutical Dosage format like Powder, Beverage, Snacks, Gummies & solid dose.
- Excellent written-oral communication skills to be able to interface at local level/region/corporate
- Excellent team leader/member skill sets, ability to work with all staff levels
- Excellent computer software skills (MS Word, Excel/PLM) and other operating systems
- Project management skills, including excellent organization, detail orientation and follow-through.
We are a global nutrition company paving the way for a healthy, active life – making a mark globally for 40+ years and in India for 21+ years and counting. With our intrinsic values of top-quality and care, we offer a wide range of products that vary from weight management, target nutrition, and sports nutrition.
What sets us apart is that we grow through creating and building positive communities through our network of Herbalife Nutrition Independent Associates. They make this healthy journey personalized to suit your needs.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship