We are Proud Custodians of Legacies Measured in Centuries
In 1795, a farmer and grain mill operator named Jacob Beam produced the first barrel of whiskey that would become Jim Beam®, the world’s #1 selling bourbon. Suntory was founded in 1899 by Shinjiro Torii, who created the first whisky to suit Japanese palates.
With a vision of Growing for Good, our mission is to inspire human connections. We are driven by the entrepreneurial spirit that built Beam for more than two centuries and guides Beam Suntory as a world leader in premium spirits today. Inspired by our parent company Suntory’s “Yatte Minahare!” spirit of dreaming big, our objective is to be the world’s most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company.
Our Global Spirit
Our Beam Suntory team is made up of 4,800 employees worldwide, with offices, distilleries and sales organizations around the world.
With two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is a world leader in premium spirits. As a truly global business, we bring together the best of our culturally diverse heritage. We value both agility and long-term thinking, we share a collective commitment to excellence and a dedication to craftsmanship, and across borders and roles, we collaborate to delight our consumers responsibly, and contribute to a more sustainable society for all of our stakeholders.
Our Vision is Growing for Good and our mission is to be the worlds most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company. Were a business that runs on responsibility, integrity, ambition and drive, and we celebrate exceptional performance. We welcome our people to dream big and tenaciously pursue ambitious goals – we call it our Yatte Minahare Spirit.
But perhaps most importantly – we value difference, and we appreciate what each of us can contribute. We inspire each other, and challenge ourselves to innovate, improve, advance new ideas and try new things. We create endless opportunities to Unleash Your Spirit every day in a culture that is charged, creative, challenging and fun.
Learn more! https://www.beamsuntory.com/en
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
This role will lead the plant manufacturing team at western region to deliver Beam Suntory India Volumes. Will be additionally involved in rolling out manufacturing excellence initiatives at the unit. Work on project management in the initial time to set up local capacities and capabilities to cater to smooth startup of operations.
Co-Man unit in western region would serve the local market & all the brands & pack sizes would be blended & bottled in this unit and would play an important role in meeting Sunrise Plan for India Market
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive new product launches as per the grid, working on enhancing the manufacturing capabilities wherever required.
- Lead the roll out of automation & new initiatives in the plant to derive savings in Plant operations and Material usage.
- Be the Change lead enhancing people capabilities in both the manufacturing plant in line with BSI WOW.
- Participate in the Co-Man recruitment process to set up the right capabilities in the plant.
- Develop and grow the plant executives to enable them to work the right systems and deliver desired results.
- Work with Central Production Planning & S&OP team to achieve better customer service and meet monthly targets.
- Liaison with Co-Man management to understand regulatory requirements and run business in a compliant manner.
- Build relationship with Co-Man management to achieve smooth running of manufacturing operations at the location keeping compliance agenda in build in day to day functioning
- Ensure that manufacturing facility’s systems and process are complaint BSI, FSSAI and other applicable standards and regulations.
- Capability building and Capacity enhancement at the new Co-Man unit
- Improve overall Planning process in plant to address Materials & FG Inventory.
- 100% permit service from the plant month in month out.
- Exhibits leadership skills to drive sustainable improvements in plant operations
- Strengthen basics in Manufacturing Operations addressing product quality and ensuring complete adherence to compliances in processes
- Update daily Production & wastage report in SAP/ERP system
- Validate quality procedure followed by lab chemist in checking in coming RM/PM and FG and train the chemist in adhering to QA procedures
- Good understanding and hands on knowledge on blending and liquid stock monitoring
- Ensure daily / weekly / monthly production and stock reported on updated and reconcile physical and booked stock
Qualification & Experience
- Engineering graduate/Postgraduate in Food Technology
- Relevant manufacturing experience of around 8-14 years in related industry.
- Experience of driving manufacturing excellence- Desirable
- FSSAI Training & Certification desirable
- Thorough understanding of the basics of Liquor blending and bottling operations to enable drive improvements
- Familiar with SAP system
- Build relationships with TPOs to drive business agenda for long term
- Adopt a more participative leadership approach at work
- Seek opportunities to learn from peers and experienced individuals in the business for self-development
- Network and build relationship across verticals
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent knowledge on State Excise Acts, Rules and Regulations, FSSAI, ISO 22000, HACCP and other knowledge on Factory Act, Weights and Measures Act, all environmental acts and all other applicable legislations
We believe in equal opportunities
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus package and benefits, including an attractive parental leave and flexibility policy. In 2021, we have been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)