Every day we’re invited into people’s moments of goodness. A little Kiss left in a lunch box. A Reese’s cup after the big game. Sharing SkinnyPop popcorn and a movie. It’s a pretty special place to be.
Rooted in our Values
Our founder, Milton Hershey, had a vision to make chocolate accessible to everyone. His dedication to creating a better world continues to inspire our mission statement or as we call it, our purpose, of making more moments of goodness.
Our brands and values create a unique place in people’s hearts and minds, differentiates our business and inspires our future growth.
We are inspired by our long-standing values of togetherness, integrity, making a difference and excellence. These values make our company a special place to work and can be seen in the daily actions of each of our employees around the world.
Caring for our people and communities, taking care of the planet, helping children succeed and making the best quality, affordable snacks for people everywhere to enjoy have driven us for more than 125 years and will continue to do so.
Our capabilities differentiate us from industry competitors.
Retail Shopping Expertise
The way consumers shop continues to change. Our partnerships with retailers put the shopper’s experience at the center of our shared goals and plans—evolving from Aisle Experts to Shopper Experts. With a long tenure of category leadership, our role is to anticipate where and how people will shop next and bring together the diverse experts including insights, retail sales, media, supply chain, pricing, promotion and marketing to drive shared business growth.
Our retail sales force serves customers as the boots-on-the-ground extension of our team. These dedicated individuals have been called the heartbeat of our organization and ensure our candy and snacks are available for consumers. During the COVID-19 pandemic, these front-line workers made sure shelves were stocked and consumers had access to their favorite treats for a moment of goodness when it was needed most.
Assistant Mgr./ Manager Quality Assurance
Posted Date: Jan 11, 2023
Requisition Number: 117041
Location: Surendranagar, Ahmedabad
Title: Assistant Manager/ Manager – Quality Assurance
Working as second line person to DGM -QA and maintaining all activities related to day-to-day operations like online QA parameters monitoring, shift activities managing, facing audits, maintaining documentation related to Quality Management Systems, verification of records, Raw Material and Packaging Material acceptance, Finish Goods release, Food Safety Implementation, Training the food handlers on GMP, Monthly KPI reporting at third party operation of chocolate.
- Responsible for 3rd Party operations like online QA checks monitoring, RM /PM analysis, FG analysis and release, conducting of Audits, Verifying FSSAI & FSSC compliance, facing external audits, closing audit Non-Conformances and submission of NC’s Closure reports, implementing CAPA, Monthly KPI reporting for 4 lines
- Encourage a “Right First Time” culture in which employees are appropriately trained and accountable for quality.
- Day to day to operational issues handling, Data Reporting, SAP release.
- Drive MSS and EMMP for the plant.
- Conducting weekly and monthly audits like PHC, GMP and Pest Control at third Party.
- Drive Hershey’s product Excellence Program (PEP guidelines) to plant level.
- Drive Food Safety Initiative to improve the Food safety standards at plant level.
- Maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products, to measure performance against established standards.
- Execution of new product trial in line with R&D for all innovation, expansion, extension.
- CFA’s and Supplier Audits for third party operation
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: B.Tech (Food Technology) or any Science graduate Or MSc in FT
Experience: 6 to 9 years in Food Industry