At The Coca-Cola Company, we are a diverse, global community of people who thirst for more.
Together, we are growing and learning, building on our iconic past to make an impact.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Global Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion office works cross-functionally with senior leaders, Human Resources, Business Relations and Councils to help create an inclusive environment. At The Coca-Cola Company we focus on four strategic imperatives called CARE; create, articulate, regulate and evaluate.
The Company has joined the Valuable 500 with a commitment to putting disability inclusion on our business leadership agenda and establishing our global Ability & Wellness Inclusion framework.
Inclusion Networks. Inclusion Networks are an integral part of the diversity, equity and inclusion strategy for The Coca-Cola Company. They are employee-led, company-recognized networks formed to act as a resource to both employees and the organization. They are regionally structured, globally connected groups of employees with common interests or backgrounds who wish to create a better shared future for people everywhere.
Business Forums. Business forums provide networking, volunteerism and professional development opportunities focused on specific industries/skillsets. Three of Coca-Cola’s Business Forums are Coca-Cola Administrative Professionals (CCAP), Coca-Cola Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and Coca-Cola Women in STEM (CWIS).
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love. We value how we work as much as what we achieve. The Production Supervisor is a pivotal role within our manufacturing facilities and works with a team of associates on the production line to bring our brands to market. The qualified candidate will be an excellent multi-tasker and should have previous experience coaching and motivating associates in a production environment.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Responsible for area-specific production process management and improvement activities including identification and communication of opportunity areas, meeting daily production goals, and identification and execution of planned improvements.
- Understands schedules, products, materials, product quality requirements, to manage lines performance and KPIs within labor and operating expenses budget.
- Leads team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education; develops and coaches individuals and the team to solve operational issues; motivates the team to achieve performance goals.
- Participates in the production and people scheduling process and makes adjustments as needed.
- Administers company policies, practices, and adherence to standard operating procedures, which includes enforcing and maintaining safety, food safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Organizes and facilitates team meetings to educate and promote continuous improvement.
- Maintains and updates processes documentation through the company systems.
- Organizes and facilitates work team meetings, initiates, and implements projects, and improves team communication and engagement.
- Collaborates with maintenance department to improve equipment reliability.
- Ownership of communication within production area and across functions.
- Involves and engages employees through regular team meetings, process improvement discussions, follow-up on suggestions, and regular communication.
- Responsible for effective formal and informal employee coaching, performance management and development.
- Accountable for housekeeping, sanitation, and food safety practices.
- Manages resources effectively to ensure maximum up time, quality and maximum productivity.
- Responsible for Safety Incident documentation and investigation and accountable for reducing safety risks in area through proactively identifying risks (behavior and facility issues) and ensuring quick resolution.
- Responsible for following food safety/regulatory policies and procedures, executing responsibilities as identified in standard operating procedures, and reporting food safety/regulatory concerns to the Production or Quality Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree in an operations, engineering, business, management or related area of study.
- Must possess at least 3 years of managerial experience including hiring, employee development, performance coaching, and day-to-day supervision of multiple lines in a production environment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing or similar continuous process improvement training is preferred. Strong orientation for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of food packaging principles, food industry quality and food safety requirements, ingredient performance and interactions with equipment, sanitation procedures, statistical process control, critical control points, and new product scale-up dynamics
- Demonstration of strong management and leadership abilities in motivating diverse manufacturing team.
- Project management skills are needed
- Strong computer base knowledge, preferable MS applications are needed
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented and challenging environment
- Must possess effective facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
What We Can Do For You
- Experience: Join a global organization with the limitless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment.
- Learning & Development: The ability to work with a world class manufacturing team in state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); Microsoft Office; Lean Manufacturing; Food Safety and Sanitation; 5s; Quality Control (QC); Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); Change Management; Production Management; ISO 90001; Production Processes; Six Sigma; Continuous Improvement (CI)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship