Our Story, A BECTOR FAMILY LEGACY
In the 1980s India, there was one common thread that tied together most celebrations in Ludhiana (Punjab), be it wedding feasts, home gatherings, or even local parties, it was Mrs Rajni Bector’s famous Ice-Creams, Puddings, Cakes, Cookies & Buns.
It was these magical recipes that made the Celebration complete.Mrs Rajni Bector had become a household name for recipes with nutrition and lip-smacking taste. With the help of her husband, Dharamvir Bector, they set up a backyard kitchen from where baking magic began. Once those first few steps were taken, we knew that she had something so strong that can create a household legacy of magical taste and nutritious products. Four decades later her ultimate dream was realized with the biscuit-and-bakery firm: Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities Limited.
Cremica, loved by audiences for its best-sellers like Bourbon, Crackers and Cream filled biscuits is now being sold in over 23 states through 550,000 Outlets. We also became the largest biscuit suppliers to Canteen Stores Department of Government of India (“CSD”), supplying in 33 locations across the country.
English Oven, is now one of the largest selling premium bakery brands in India, with products ranging from sweet to savoury, gourmet to Indian delicacies and much more. With the ever increasing love for our brands, we are continuously motivated to come up with newer, innovative healthy offerings which appeal to wide audience, not only in India, but across the world.
With the growing love we received, we decided to go beyond and reach more customers; thereby birthing our export range. Today we stand proud to have expanded Cremica with 384 SKUs, and English Oven by baking 1.2 million buns per day. As we grow, our mission to bring healthy and fresh baked goods to homes is taking shape. This has been the dynamic journey of Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities Limited, spearheaded by our management, employees, and partners alike.
We are looking for Suitable Candidate for Sr. Manager for Greater Noida location as per below mentioned detail.
Job Description Role: – SCM – Bakery Ops Manager
Designation – Sr. Manager Location – Gr. Noida Experience – 12 – 15 Years
- Responsible for P&L for the SC Cost the Bakery ops.
- Responsible for handling the WH Ops for the bakery operations.
- Ensure the FEFO / FIFO is maintained and adhered to for dispatches.
- Need to ensure to achieve target KPI’s for OTIF, LFR, OFR for the shipments.
- Maintain the Crate Inventory and ensure that the crate tracking system is maintained for each customer.
- Handle the end-to-end logistics operations for the delivery, and return logistics for the crates from the customers.
- Drive cost saving initiatives to control the logistics cost with overall supply chain cost.
- Will need to have the focused approach on customer service (distributors, retailers, and QSR) with quick resolution to customer complaints.
- Should be having exposure to SAP and TMS.
- Experience of handling ambient & cold chain logistics operations.
- Need to have very good analytical and strategical capabilities to develop and grow the operations.
- Ensure the regular cycle count and monthly inventory count process is adhered to and the discrepancy is notified for FG stock and Crates.
- Need to have check on the crate credit provided to the distributor network and ensure that new distributor on board is having the crate credit at commencement of business.
- Onboarding new transport partners for the outstation and local deliveries.
- Ensure the network and route optimization is done on a regular basis considering the new customers getting added to bring the efficiency to the system.
Kindly share the resume/CV
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)