Founded in 1946 in Alba (Italy) by the young chocolatier Pietro Ferrero, Michele’s father, the Ferrero Group is a family-run business and one of the largest chocolates and confectionery companies in the world. Today, our reach extends across 55 countries on 5 continents with iconic brands distributed in over 170 countries. With his global vision, built upon our heritage, Giovanni Ferrero continues to run the company successfully. Generation after generation, our commitment to creating value forms the basis for crafting our much-loved products in an ethical and socially conscious manner.
We are leading the confectionery world by answering and anticipating the needs of our consumers. This includes expanding our reach within global markets and crafting moments of delight for consumers around the world.
The Ferrero Way is seen every day within the iconic brands that win hearts and spread emotions. Today, as they have for over 70 years, our much-loved brands combine high quality, care and innovation. Just as important, they have become an integral part of the lives, habits and family traditions of consumers everywhere.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Understands and implements the Group Quality Document on Hygiene and Sanitation shared by the Central Ferrero Quality Department. Maintains all the standards of Hygiene and Sanitation in the production plant all the time. Co0ordinates effectively with the relevant Stakeholders in order to maintain the hygienic and sanitation conditions in the plant. Well versed with PRPs mentioned of FSSAI and FSSC 22000 l.v. Also understands and communicates the ideal hygienic design of the facility and production equipment.
- Ensures hygiene and sanitation all the time in all the areas of Ferrero Baramati Production Plant.
- Effectively prepares and implements the Master Sanitation Schedule for Technical and Non-Technical Cleaning in the plant premises.
- Effectively writes and implements the cleaning and sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions aligning the same to the Group Guidelines laid down by Ferrero Quality Department time to time.
- Carry out the cleaning validation on the cleaning methods implemented.
- Leads site training on Hygiene and Sanitation and Hygienic design of the production equipment & Production facility.
- Assists the maintenance and production departments with continuous improvement projects through Lean Manufacturing’s Rapid Change Over method Impacting Sanitation and hygiene.
- Coordinates effectively with the stakeholders and the Laboratory team to effectively implement and monitor the Environmental Monitoring Program at the Production site.
- Assists to prepare and comply with the budget for the Sanitation of the plant controlling expenses, making smart purchases and of benefit to the overall plant sanitation and hygiene.
- Follow all required cleaning and sanitizing procedures in compliance with HACCP, Regulatory Requirements, and other food safety programs.
- Report any potential food/safety hazards to Food Safety & Quality System Manager.
- Actively participates and leads in the new projects for the plant with respect to Food Safety risk assessment and Hygienic Design of the Equipment.
- Liaising with Ferrero central team for effectively implementation of Cleaning and sanitization in Baramati Plant
Who we are looking for:
- Education : Post-graduate in Microbiology/Food Science/Hygiene & Sanitation/Food Technology
- Year Experience – 4-7 Year
Job Referal Code : B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)