Nutrihub TBISC is the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India supported Technology Business Incubator hosted by the Indian Institute of Millet Research, ICAR – IIMR, Hyderabad. Nutrihub is a unique and first of its kind organisation to cater start-ups needs in the Nutricereals sector of the country. We Encourage the budding Entrepreneurs to promote the growth of Nutricereals (Millets), the Climate Resilient Future Crops.
“Commercialise innovations and startups in Nutricereals Industry with best in class support system for entrepreneurs.”
“Create platform and explore business services through entrepreneurship development, innovation and value addition for enhanced millet value chain growth.”
Nutrihub is a focal point where ideas, entrepreneurs, agriprenuers, start-ups, experts, the academic and the funding agencies shall gravitate towards creation of a new knowledge-based economy. ICAR-IIMR through its TBI would like to contribute to the success of the National Innovation system, by providing the right ambience and infrastructure for nurturing innovation, technical skills and entrepreneurial talents of thousands of millets stakeholders.
Nutrihub has the requisite expertise available in-house in the relevant focal areas of Nutri-cereals and also proposes to conduct events ranging from events on cooking with millets, spreading awareness or promotion of millets and value-added products along with technology transfer. Sensitization Workshops, Boot Camps and Company Management Seminars. The incubator is well connected with transport and communication system horizontal dissemination of millets promotion and commercialization across the country.
Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply for the following positions under the joint collaborative project between Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR and PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd. to work on contractual basis. The filled in application form, CV and other relevant documents (as a single pdf) should be sent to the mail given below, the applications must be sent on or before 21.07.2023. The shortlisted candidates shall be intimated for further recruitment process.
|Sl. No||Name of the post||Area/Dept.||Qualifications||Emoluments/ Per month|
|1.||Research Associate – 1 Position||Food Technology/ Food Chemistry||Essential qualifications: M. Sc in Food Technology/ Food Chemistry or Food Science or Allied life sciences. PhD candidates will be given preference. Desirable qualification: Research experience in food analysis, protein digestibility, bioavailability studies, data compilation and analysis; knowledge in research documentation.||Rs. 54,000/- Per month (HRA as per rules)|
|2.||Technical Assistant – 2 positions||Food Technology/ Food Chemistry/ Agricultural Sciences||Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology/ Food Chemistry/ Agricultural sciences and Allied fields. PG Holders in relevant fields may be given preference. Desirable: Prior experience in lab scale analysis preferably in millets and proven documentation skills, Proficiency in Communication & Computer skills, willing to travel||Rs. 30,000/- Per month (Consolidated)|
Terms & Conditions:
- 1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project. (Co-terminus)
- 2. The upper age limit of above positions is up to 45 years (for both men and women) as on the date of interview.
- 3. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- 4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- 5. The decision of the Director, Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- 6. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in Nutrihub/ ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or Funding Agency at the end of the project.
- 7. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- 8. The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
- 9. For further details/updates/modifications please visit our website www.nutrihubiimr.com/careers regularly.
- 10. Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR reserves the right to alter/ Change/ Cancel this Advertisement/ Recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form (attached), CV along with qualification and experience certificates scanned copies as a single pdf before 21.07.2023, 5:00 pm.
Applications received after 21st July 2023, 5:00 PM will not be considered, only the shortlisted candidates shall be intimated for further recruitment process.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)