McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With our diverse and balanced flavour portfolio, we are ideally positioned to meet the increasing demand for flavour around the world.
At McCormick, we stand together for the future of flavour, and we bring our commitment to work every day. We encourage growth, respect everyone’s contributions, and do what’s right to grow value for our business and our world. We are doing this, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because a successful business, thriving people, and a flavourful future depends on it.
We’re proud of our biennial Purpose-led Performance Report, reflecting our work to improve the health and well-being of all people; to build vibrant communities where we live, work and source; and to make a positive impact on the planet.
Location: DELHI, IN, 110037
Company: McCormick & Company
It’s an exciting time to be in APZ – McCormick’s growth region. Our business here is transforming in remarkable ways. From the rice and spice fields of India and South East Asia to Australia’s herb farms, our mosaic of rich distinct cultures inspires the boldest of flavours.
Our headquarters and TIC in Singapore, along with our new and transformed facilities in Thailand, India and Australia are powering our regional growth ambitions. Here you’ll find a culture that celebrates the best of both; the energy of and pulse of a startup and the solid legacy of our McCormick brand. We’re a region on the rise – bold, committed and hungry – so only changemakers need apply!
Under the general direction of the Quality Manager II – Supplier, this position is responsible for the activities necessary to assure the effective and orderly management of McCormick’s Supplier Risk and Raw Material information administration in areas of food safety, supplier quality assurance and control, raw materials, improvements, and physical specifications.
· The position is responsible for managing the category of raw materials assigned and develop new vendor capabilities to support McCormick’s growth pillar.
· Audit and inspect McCormick’s raw material vendors to assure their compliance with McCormick Quality Expectations and specifications. Work with the business units to resolve issues related to raw materials and vendors.
- Vendor Management – Responsible for the management of Vendor Strategy to assure a continuous supply of safe, legal and specified materials and ensure compliance to any upcoming legislative and regulatory changes.
- Vendor Auditing – Plan, execute and follow up inspections of McCormick’s raw material vendors to assure their compliance with McCormick Quality Expectations and specifications.
- Ingredient Category Management – Work with the business units to resolve issues related to raw materials and vendors. Provide raw material expertise which includes pertinent performance and raw material data analyses. Support the development and management of new global categories and responsible for the supply chain for the new categories.
- Identify and manage projects that support the comprehensive continuous improvement goals of the Supplier Quality function and the Company. Manage various regulatory change related projects and its implementation.
- Respond to internal customer technical enquiries related to the raw material category in a timely manner, in order to meet business and customer needs. Liaise with Global Supplier Quality and Procurement Team to ensure that business and functional goals are met.
- University degree in Food Science or related discipline (Food Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology etc.)
- Preferred auditor certification in GFSI audits
- 7-10 years’ minimum experience in Food Industry or similar area
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively across the business functions, and work effectively as part of a team
- Advanced level of computer literacy (specifically Excel, SAP, Outlook and Lotus Notes desirable)
If you’d like be considered for this position, please discuss your interest with your immediate manager. Then apply online via SuccessFactors Careers or Internal or an Internal Application form by (add closing date) The Requisition number for this position is (insert) Please complete your application by the closing date above and direct any queries to (insert name) in your local HR team.
McCormick is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are a qualified applicant, you shall receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)