Fine Taste foods is a Dominant & Trusted Brand “Majano” of Crunchy Potato Wafers, Fryums, Corn Products, Snacks & Namkeens with firm foot hold in FMCG industry since year 2016.
For more than 40 years of steering experience in manufacturing brass metal fittings to spinning mills, our innovation and endeavor to taste success by curating a diverse range of snack products which are tailor made to each specific country’s taste, packaging, labelling standards and price to ensure a delightful experience.
With a wide product portfolio, facility featuring imported machinery and Hi-Tech Laboratory we promise consistency of taste and flavour. As a matured company, we are committed to serve the most authentic taste of India through our products.
The company’s tremendous presence is amplified by the fact that it is able to penetrate the Tier 1,2,3 cities and Rural Parts of the country.
One can say that raw materials influence the quality of the end products in the highest degree. Quality depends not only on the Technological Procedure it self, but also on the hygienic level of machinery used, and on the total hygienic situation of the manufacturing surroundings. FTF makes sure that raw materials are kept in a suitable controlled environment to prevent from any contaminations like foreign matters, organicmatters, toxicity and adulterations etc.
In order to get the product of desired quality, all treatments are standardized such as use of correct amount of ingredients, use of accurate method of preparation, mixing, processing time and temperature etc are be followed. The intermediary samples are taken for routine tests to establish that specific targets of quality are being achieved. The desired composition, consistency, colour and concentration are checked and ensured. Satisfactory hygienic conditions are well maintained during production, in order to protect the product from bacterial contamination.
Each and every pack of namkeen, chips, mamra, fryums are kept in good condition to preserve the flavour until it reaches the consumer. The material used for packaging is leak proof with attractive design according to the market. Our well-designed packaging does not contaminate the product and is effective in preventing the product from Deterioration. A variety of containers/drums have also been designed to handle products that are sensitive to temperature & moisture.
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE MINIMUM 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FMCG SECTOR OF POTATO WAFERS/NAMKEENS/OTHER PACKED FOODS.
Salary- 32,000/- to 40,000/-PM
- Responsible for the quality control aspects of raw materials and finished products
- Prepares reports on each test preformed for measuring quality, quantity and composition
- Assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards
- Sample and identify, if any, bacterial or non-desirable excess material
- Responsible for maintaining the long-term continuity of production and service quality
- Completes tests required for food product packaging
- Keep records of all tests that have been carried out
- Perform quality control analysis including tests and inspections of products and processes
- Maintain the corporate quality manual and quality records
- Review and report the principle causes of quality loss and non-conformance
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audits
- Incoming Raw Materials/ Inspection/ Inform QA Manager and Operations Manager if there are quality issues. Fill out Receiving Log
- First in First Out (FIFO) inventory management
- Production Line Quality Checks including product quality, case quality, and room temperature checks
- Maintains the Quality Management Food Safety (QMFS) system
- Ensures the food quality and safety procedures outlined in the QMFS are communicated to all necessary personnel and correctly implemented
- Reviews and approves monitoring activities to ensure food safety parameters are met
- Investigates customer complaints using root cause analysis and works with department managers to determine what corrective and preventative actions are necessary
- Responds to complaints in the required timeframe
- Prepares a monthly written report for management recapping food safety and quality issues, trends, corrective actions, and preventive measures taken.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)