At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Make an Impact at PepsiCo
Working at PepsiCo is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build a meaningful career. It means a chance to help shape the future of some of the world’s best-known brands. To grow personally and professionally. To be part of a progressive company that’s transforming into a global digital leader. And with every project, brand and initiative that you are part of, you’ll be doing good for the planet and for our communities.
- This role is expected to drive quality, food safety & regulatory competency development across the sites by developing training tools, conducting training sessions, leading and mentoring plant teams.
- With CoManufacturing footprint increasing and new portfolios being added (Kurkure, Uncle Chips, Solid Masti, Oats, Puffcorn and Lay’s), there is need to build capability of operating teams w.r.t Q&FS to deliver safe and consumer preferred products.
- The role will ensure consistent compliance to QFS systems, enhance supervision with additional support, direction & guidance to ensure consistent delivery of Quality & FS
- The role will work for upcoming new lines at existing plants, new manufacturing sites and new product category introduction.
- Role will also support growth initiatives by partnering with cross functional co-pack team & assess potential new co-pack sites
- Drive Quality & food safety competency development across the sites by developing training tools, conducting training sessions, leading and mentoring co-pack teams
- Developing capability for new categories (Puff, Lay’s) at Co-man to support business growth
- Implement key strategic initiatives (e.g. digitalization) to ensure compliance to all quality & food safety criteria
- Lead deployment of new PepsiCo standards across new co-pack manufacturing plant
- Support driving Quality & Food safety systems in plant for NPD and other R&D trials
- Support building a capable and engaged Quality team and an overall Quality culture
- Work on specialised projects of Pep+, productivity
- Graduate in Food Technology/Microbiology/Dairy Technology
- Lead auditor for FSSC 22000 v5.1 and/or ISO 9001:2018
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in food manufacturing plants/snacks operation
- Functional/Technical skills (Quality & Food Safety Management)
- Managing & Measuring Work
- Competent in facilitation and training skills
- Create Collaborative Relationships
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)