At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us.
Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Location : Bengaluru, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Laboratory Technician III will complete routine analytical and laboratory testing in support of the food safety quality and operational teams.
In this role, you will perform testing for routine analysis of in process and final product testing and checking and monitoring instrumentation performance. You will conduct testing as well as document results of tests into databases and communication test results verbally and in writing.
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Assist with the evaluation and interpretation of highly complex data, identify problems with atypical test results and consult with senior level personnel.
- Examining and evaluate data and select corrective steps.
- Support trials and experiments under the direction of more senior team members.
- Use safe laboratory practices to protect self and others, check proper functioning of stations, routinely attend safety meetings and perform preventive maintenance and calibration of complex standard equipment and instruments.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Proven working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and management ISO 17025 accreditations or standards
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, food science, or related discipline
- Three or more years of experience within a laboratory or food manufacturing environment.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)