Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at our Global Headquarters in Brussels, in order to further strengthen our R & D team we are currently seeking an Assistant Manager R & D Bakery:
Assistant Manager – R & D (Bakery)
Reporting directly to the R & D Head, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible for contributing in developing Puratos India as the Reliable Partner in Innovation in the Bakery, Patisserie and Chocolate market.
- Development and adaptation of productions in bakery improvers, bread mixes and bakery flavors at artisanal as well as industrial scale.
- Candidate must be able to work with his/her own hands, develop products in application lab and conduct trials at customer facilities.
- Perform the systematic test in an innovation center and on pilot lines in coordination technical team.
- Provide technical support to the sales team for industrial accounts and new product launches.
- Implement new solutions on the production lines of our industrial clients.
- Support Purchase, QC, and Operation department during new launches/reformulation/cost reduction exercise.
- Basic Knowledge of Bakery technology is a must.
- Preferable if the candidate should be from UICT, CFTRI Institutute or other renowned food technology institute.
- Understanding in context with a functionality of ingredients/additives, FSSAI norms.
- Analytical and hands-on skills.
- Good Communication
- Travel to various parts in India/Abroad – 50% of the time.
- Market understanding of bakery products.
- Should be very good in coordination with customers and internal teams, Supportive and Work in consensus.
- Should have Experience of Minimum of 6+ years, Age below 35 years.
- Finds and implements creative and innovative solutions for business challenges
- Promotes our company culture within the wider organization. Facilitates the understanding of the organizational structure and proactively connects key stakeholders
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course, Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.