Name of the post – Research Associate
- Project – NFSM
- Emoluments – Rs.49,000/- per month + HRA for master degree holders & Rs.54,000/- per month + HRA for PhD holders (HRA as per ICAR rules)
With Doctoral Degree: Ph.D. in Food Sciences & Nutrition/ Food Chemistry/ Food Technology/ Food Microbiology/ Food Biotechnology or allied fields
With Master’s degree holders: Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or
60% marks or equivalent overall GPA, with at least three years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associate ship/ Training/ other engagements and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI / NAAS rated (≥4.0) Journal.
Experience in organizing and conducting of clinical trials, new product development, working knowledge on advanced food processing techniques and knowledge in isolation of plant proteins, nano particles application in product development especially with reference to millets; food chemistry and nutrition; expertise in handling lab instruments, ability to analyze statistical data
and proven documentation skills.
Proficiency in English, and knowledge in MS-Office and computer usage. & Willing to travel to field sites also
Name of the post Senior Research Fellow
- Project – NFSM
- Emoluments – Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (HRA as per ICAR rules)
Master’s degree in the Food Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry or allied
Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification and 2 years research experience.
Having secured 60% marks in qualifying degree.
Experience in new product development, advanced food processing techniques and knowledge in plant proteins, nano particles application in product development especially with reference to millets; food chemistry and nutrition; expertise in handling lab instruments, ability to analyze statistical data and proven documentation skills. Proficiency in English, and MS-Office and willing
Name of the post Technical Assistant
- Project – NFSM
- Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Food Chemistry or Biochemistry/Agrl.
Biotechnology/ Food and Nutrition or allied fields.
Candidates with Postgraduate degree will be preferred
Desirable qualification: Research experience in assisting clinical trials/ food analysis, protein
digestibility, bioavailability studies, data compilation and analysis; research publications in relevant field. Candidate should be able to handle lab equipment and willing to travel
Terms & Conditions:
- The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
- The age limit of above position is up to 40 years as on the date of interview. (Age can be relaxed upto 5 years in exceptional cases)
- The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and three years for OBC candidates as per rules.
- The candidates shall send filled in Applications in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting
documents to the below given mail id.
- Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Report for registration from 09:30 AM on the date of interview (Virtual), candidate need to wait till they are called/allowed to the meeting for the interview as per the list.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or
funding agency at the end of the project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
- For further details/updates/modifications please visit our website https://millets.res.in/ad.php,
- IIMR reserves the right to alter/ Change/ Cancel this Advertisement/ Recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates have to produce an undertaking, stating that they are not enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc. (either full time or part time) for attending the interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form (attached), CV along with qualification and experience certificates scanned copies as a single pdf to email@example.com on
or before 04.07.2022, 5:00 pm.
- CV’s received after 4th July 2022, 5:00 PM will not be considered, the meeting link (zoom) shall be shared to the shortlisted candidates by 06.07.2022.
🖥️🔬 Level 1 training programs
💥 50% off Special offer Only for july Month