Lakshya Food India Limited (LFIL) is a new age & innovative FMCG company based in Jind, Haryana. At LFIL, we are proud of having our own international standard dairy farm, producing millions of litres of milk per annum along with an extensive network of milk procurement infrastructure touching the lives of thousands of local farmers on a daily basis. This strength translates into quality products from our state of the art processing facility.
Lakshya food (India) Limited incorporated in the year 2010 under companies act 1956, the company manufactures market & sell milk and milk products under the Lakshya Brand (Milk , Dahi, Paneer, Ice cream, Ghee, Butter & Sweets) in bulk packing as well as consumer packing at the state level through its own sales and distribution network in Haryana, Tri city and himachal pardesh.
The company is ISO 22000:2005 certified company and maintains all standards require for hygienic and good quality products. Lakshya food (India) Limited is having handling capacity of about 100 million litres annually. The company has about 1000 village level milk collection, collecting milk from more than 40,000 farmers daily providing them latest milk testing equipments and good quality of feed and farm management services at their door step which provides LFIL with the best quality milk to create the freshest products.
Our mission is to provide innovative, wholesome and nutritious products at an affordable price to the millions of consumers every single day through our own company outlets and a network of distributors and retailers.
- Company Name: Lakshya Bakers Pvt. Limited
- Place of Posting: Jind (Haryana)
- Salary per Month: No bar
Role: We are looking to hire an experienced Operations manager to supervise our baking staff and manage all Bread manufacturing operations. The Operations manager’s responsibilities include maintaining accurate financial records, conducting interviews, hiring suitable bakery staff, and ensuring that orders for Bread are completed on time.
To be successful as an Operations manager, you should demonstrate excellent management and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Operations Manager should be able to achieve exceptional customer and enforce staff compliance with food health and safety regulations.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably (Food).
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Bread manufacturing industry on similar role.
- Sound knowledge of different baking techniques.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Ensuring that the bread is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Production, Planning & Consumables.
- Creating suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
- Training staff to produce high-quality Bread while following proper food handling procedures.
- Inspecting Bread to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Controls on production and maintenance cost.
- Utilization of the 100 % plant capacity.
- Control Handling & Process loss.
- Power reduction opportunities finding and implementing.
- Ensure Maintenance of all records & MIS reports.
- Safety of the co-employees and self.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship