ADM is a leader in global nutrition who unlocks the power of nature to envision, create and combine ingredients and flavors for food and beverages, supplements, animal feed, and more.
As one of the world’s largest nutrition companies, ADM is a leader in both human and animal nutrition. We unlock the power of nature and transform crops into ingredients and solutions for foods, beverages and supplements for people all around the world, and we provide a complete range of solutions and services for livestock, aquaculture and pets.
ADM’s purpose is to unlock the power of nature, to enrich the quality of life.
We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, ADM connects crops to markets on six continents. Net sales for 2020 were $64 billion.
What we Do
We don’t own farms, but we work with growers, supporting them with personalized services and innovative technologies. We partner with them to develop and enhance sustainable practices and transform their bounty into products for consumers around the globe.
We take natural products and turn them into staple foods, sustainable, renewable industrial products and an expansive pantry of food and beverage ingredients and solutions.
From plant-based proteins to probiotics, we’re growing nutrition trends and working closely with our customers to create custom, delicious solutions from nature to meet consumer preferences.
We do the same with animal nutrition products. Today, more people want to feed their pets the same kind of clean, healthy products they eat themselves and they expect a commitment to the humane and sustainable treatment of livestock and poultry.
Our innovation and expertise are helping people live healthier lives. Around the world, our experts—including food scientists, flavorists and chefs—offer innovative solutions for consumers seeking foods, beverages and supplements to support health and wellness.
Our global footprint combines with local insights to give us capabilities few other companies have—ensuring that we get the very best ingredients from around the globe to our customers, wherever they may be.
Location: Latur (Maharashtra)
This position is required to oversee and lead Food Safety, product quality and regulatory compliance program and deliver required KPI’s at site. You will be leading HACCP, FSSC 22000, GMP requirements and coordinating with plant team to maintain quality standards.
Reporting to Manager Quality Assurance Oilseeds India, the main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Deliver and report required quality metrics/ goals/ COPQ and train the employees as per training matrix to maintain GMP & GHP according to Food Safety Standards, ADM Guidelines and SOPs
- Handle customer complaints, customer audits and other technical audits and ensuring the implementation of CAPA
- Ensure compliance with specification for RM/PM/FG and implementation of the Regulatory requirements including FSSAI/HALAL/KOSHER/NON GMO/FSSC 22000/GMP
- Conduct Monthly internal audits, Food Defense audit, Mock Recall and traceability as per ADM Guidelines and coordinate with plant team to close findings observed aligned with other ADM QA and QC procedures
- Manage team of direct reporting chemists following GLP requirements and ADM Quality scorecard requirements
- Manage positive release for Finished goods as per the procedures
- Present the status of quality system at site in Monthly Management Review meetings
- Effectively utilizes available resources to ensure provision of timely and accurate laboratory test results through methods that are in compliance with GLP and others company requirements
- Maintenance and inspection of measuring and test equipment
- Implementation and establish Laboratory related procedures (Safety, Good Laboratory Practice, Self-Inspection, etc)
- Set KPIs/goals in line with plant’s overall goals
- Coordination with plant teams to overcome quality related issues and finding out solutions
- Make sure the team members follow all the safety rules and procedures
The successful candidate shall possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Food Technology/Oil Technology or related field shall be preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in food and feed production, specifically having experience in Quality & Food Safety Management System as well as in laboratory with experience in microbiological analysis.
- Familiar with HALAL/KOSHER/NON GMO/FSSC 22000/GMP+/ GLP(ISO 17025) requirements
- A team player to lead the plant team with the focused approach for problem solving with excellent organizational, time management & good communication skills
- Familiar with Food /Feed analysis methods, Instrumental Analytics and
Stoichiometric calculations with practical knowledge of instruments like, GC, ICP, NIR troubleshooting
- Cost management experience will be an attitude
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced skills in Excel, fluent in english
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner ( Six Sigma eg. Green Belt, Black Belt certified, 5-Why analysis would be preferable)
- Open-mindedness and ability to work with diverse groups and individuals
- Internal or Lead Auditor training and experience
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship