Senior Leadership Role responsible for Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research & Development, and New Product Development across all plants of Milk Mantra.
Position: Head – QA & NPD (Dairy)
Location: Gop, Konark(Main plant), Sambalpur & any new plant or upcoming
- Lead and drive all Operational & QA compliance activities, ensuring products have the expected level of quality while maintaining the required standards.
- Ensuring compliance to guidelines given by FSSAI or any other applicable law/rule with regard to food safety/food processing / SOP in plant operations – procurement, processing, and sales as per FSSAI.
- Ensure all-time inspection readiness of operations, including preparation for regulatory inspections.
- Foster in doing the right things right-first-time culture across operations.
- Implement Quality management system and governance, propose and implement improvements
- Drive quality management improvements, review and analyze them on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis to identify trends
- Collaborating with the plant head and procurement lead to improve quality in operations – by proactively identifying and closing gaps in the process.
- Ensure consistency, standardization, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of approaches while always maintaining compliance with regulations and client expectations through continuous performance feedback and providing requisite training.
- Define, implement, monitor quality strategy and implement appropriate metrics relentlessly seeking and implementing best practices or any improvements
- Driving research and development across all product categories. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, research product ideas, determine feasibility, create prototypes, etc.
- Lead, manage, develop, and coach the team, fostering the right behavioral mindset.
- Closely interacts with all business functions to ensure effective contribution to achieving desired standards.
- Must have led large teams.
- Systems Thinking Approach
- Agility, problem-solving approach and end to end ownership are critical
- Partner with Businesses to provide and implement business solutions
- Bring in Industry Best Practices
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritize and manage a broad and demanding workload
Note: Candidates from Dairy Industry & Immediate joiners are preferred. The gross compensation offered will be the best in the industry and carry a performance-linked incentive.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship