A leading agribusiness company based in the lush green southern state of Kerala in India, Plantrich Agritech Private Limited is a prominent Indian spices manufacturer and exporter which takes the flavours and aroma of the organic riches of the Western Ghats to the global market. Committed to sustainable living, healthy eating, ethical farming and ecological protection, Plantrich has been supporting the local economy of Kerala by empowering farmers with a fairtrade system, directly procuring from them sustainably harvested organic products like spices, coffee, cocoa, coconut products and herbs from the exquisite biodiversity hotspots in Kerala.
The spice company’s inclusive mission covers the whole planet. Plantrich believes that organic food contributes to healthy living by boosting the immune system in humans and bringing about a much-required balance to the environment. Consumption of organic food, according to epidemiological studies, positively impacts immunity, fertility, weight and growth due to its nutritional values and beneficial health advantages.
By sourcing quality organic and fairtrade products from over 5,000 farmers in the villages of Kottayam and Idukki of Kerala, Plantrich has become a prominent name among Indian spices manufacturers, exporters and wholesale spices suppliers. The ethical agriculture practices and international-level processing follow USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standards and are certified by EU, Fairtrade, Natureland and Rainforest Alliance.
As part of minimising the gender gap in the agriculture sector and providing financial independence to women, Plantrich has been supportive of women farmers and labourers who are the backbone of our business. Plantrich’s farmers’ cooperative is led by vibrant women whose earnest activities of pesticide-free and chemical-free practices have taken the company’s name to the international organic market as a reputed wholesale spices supplier from the land of agriculture.
As a leading global spices manufacturer and exporter, Plantrich has been able to establish a huge customer base across India, Europe, the US, and the Middle East.
Looking for Food Technologist
- Expertise in retail food manufacturing . Continuous and batch control strategies of spiceblend , bevarages ,
- Essential Skills Required: Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices ,HACCP, Taste profiles , recipes Developments new or improved ways of preserving, processing, packaging, storing, and delivering consumer foods, using knowledge of chemistry, microbiology, and other sciences.
- Search for substitutes for harmful or undesirable additives, such as nitrites. Study methods to improve aspects of foods such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
- Study the structure and composition of food, or the changes foods undergo in storage and processing.
- Test new products for flavor, texture, color, nutritional content, and adherence to government and industry standards.
- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists in order to resolve problems in product development.
- Evaluate food processing and storage operations, and assist in the development of quality assurance programs for such operations.
- Inspect food processing areas in order to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
- Skills required Good communication skills to be able to share the purpose and vision behind the project to other levels of management within an organization.
- Ability to analyze information to formulate solutions. With a determined, pragmatic, straightforward, detail-oriented mind-set, you are also organized.
- You are responsive and autonomous, skills which will allow you to succeed in this position.
- You are resourceful and have excellent interpersonal skills, in order to be able to work well with the local team to liaise successfully with suppliers.
Placement process : Telephonic interview, followed by Face-to-Face interview
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)