One Shared Goal: Our World, for the Better
We are committed to doing better for our people, customers, and communities. Our purpose and our vision apply across everything we do and everywhere we work.
Applying science and creativity for a better world
- We push past traditional boundaries
- We are a force for a better and more sustainable future
- We imagine new possibilities to expand our customers’ opportunities
Be the partner for essential solutions
- We play a vital role in the global food, beverage, beauty, household and personal care, and pharmaceutical supply chains
- We co-create sensorial experiences that delight and go beyond the expectations of consumers everywhere
- We combine unmatched innovation, agility and leading-edge insight to meet customer needs.
Are you inspired to contribute your expertise to a global leading Ingredients organization? We are a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of solutions for the food & beverage industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join Nourish team as Food Technologist (Designer), Dairy. Come join the global Ingredients leader where science and creativity meet to create essential solutions for a better world!
As Food Technologist (Designer), Dairy, you will be responsible for evaluating and applying Flavors / Ingredients (Stabilizers/Emulsifiers/Protein/fibers etc.) in food applications for Dairy beverage applications which includes Milk, Flavoured Milk, Milkshake, Fermented Milks – Lassi, Laban, Buttermilk, Smoothies, Dairy Cooking Cream, Non-Dairy Whip Toppings, Cheeses and selecting the optimal Flavors / Ingredients for customer projects in the part of Africa Middle East/Turkey & India – AMETI region.
This is a Gurgaon, India based position and will report to Team Leader, Dairy.
How You Will Contribute
- Establish knowledge of recipe ingredients, raw materials, and their function.
- Basic knowledge about functional ingredients like hydrocolloids/stabilizers, emulsifiers, dietary fibers, sweeteners, dairy & plant proteins, preservatives, colors, additives etc.
- Know the production process.
- Develop and improve Portfolio using knowledge of industry standards, country specific and client requirements, and requirements of the business.
- Hands on experience of running dairy pilot plant including UHT machines, batch pasteurizers, homogenizers, silvers ion mixer, ice cream freezers, analytic equipment’s, viscometer, Ph meter, moisture analyzer, rheometer etc.
- Participate in category initiatives and new concept generation.
- Have good technical know-how knowledge of dairy production/processing i.e., UHT Dairy beverage, fermented dairy drink i.e., butter milk, lassi, yogurt, nondairy cooking cream, whipping cream, ice cream etc.
- Promote solutions to maximize flavor and technology performance.
- Deep knowledge of dairy production & processing challenges in plant, product handling, key product parameters, manpower handling, packaging norms, product standardization etc.
- Advocate appropriate technology use throughout application team on appropriate projects.
- Build awareness of operations within given project parameters: GRA, CIU, IFF IT Systems, etc.
- Exposure to and awareness of GRA, legislation restrictions and impact on projects.
- Good understanding of market trends, dairy overview in regions, product acceptance behavior in different territories etc.
Networking, Strategy & Business Knowledge
- Build relationships with other functions and customers.
- Build regional cross-functional networking.
- Good understanding of B2B business, customer travels, training skills, soft spoken, internal relation development with sales, innovation colleagues & other stakeholders.
- Share knowledge with the team and provide guidance to Associate Portfolio Designers and members of the C&D community.
- Inspire and build confidence in others to achieve targets. Basic Criteria.
- Good business knowledge, excellent communication skills, market knowledge, future prospective thought process, new concepts development will be an extra advantage.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Dairy Science or Dairy Technology or Food Technology.
- Atleast 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of most food applications, ingredients, and processes with practical experience in Customers’ food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent project management skills and able to manage complex development projects and briefs.
- Expert technical problem-solving skills in specific applications and basic skills in multiple applications areas.
- Ability to translate market trends into innovative products for key Customers.
- Strong oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Team-focused work style.
IFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)