HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.
Keep seeking, never settle.
Stay curious about what is outside, always stay two steps ahead. We have the courage to look and leap.
Make it happen.
True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. We move forward faster when we all take action.
Push for progress, not perfection.
Greatness is born of the little wins (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, make it better. Then create the next version.
Include value and trust each other.
We are smart alone but together we are genius. For us to thrive, being smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
Location – Bidadi Plant
Job Objectives: The objective of this role is to manage activities at the factory/manufacturing location which includes efficient and effective production, quality maintenance and effective distribution of the manufactured product to the market. The objective of the role is also to ensure that all employees – permanent and contract at the factory are productive and engaged. The role is responsible for ensuring that statutory compliances are adhered and the image of the organization is sustained externally
- Overall responsibility for “Cost of Goods Sold” in the location.
- Direct responsibility for preparation, approval and control of annual plant budgets.
- Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of empties inventory and finished product dispatches.
Production, Quality and Logistics Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for all production, maintenance, Quality assurance activities.
- Overall responsibility for all warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics.
Overall responsibility for production planning and control.
- Overall responsibility for implementing and reviewing the quality system that includes the elements:
- Customer and consumer feedback
- Clearly defined responsibilities
- Trained and experienced personnel
- Documentation, document control and record keeping
- Monitoring and control
- Maintenance and calibration
- Internal auditing and corrective action
- Overall responsibility for control of raw and packing material inventory.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of equipment and spares.
- Overall responsibility for identification of plant improvement projects and execution.
- People Responsibilities
- Direct responsibility for selection, coaching, feedback and development of plant personnel. Key involvement in setting and meeting targets/aspirations of the team.
- Overall responsibility for discipline in the work force.
- Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities and equipment.
External Environment Management
Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties to the plant such as local government agencies, legal agencies, local media and interest groups
Management Responsibilities related to PlantDirect
- Responsibility for setting and achieving key indicator goals for the plant.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations etc
Education : BTech / MTech / MSc or a equivalent degree in manufacturing and technical
Experience : 8-12 years of experience
Female candidates prefrred for this role.