Emami Agrotech Limited, an Emami Group Company is in the business of branded food manufacturing. The Company is involved in production and sale of Branded Edible Oils, Specialty Fats and Vanaspati.
Today the Company is a cherished name in the edible oil industry with a turnover of over Rs 18000 crores. Beside edible oil and specialty fats, the Company has recently ventured into branded spices & tastemakers and processed food categories. Emami Agrotech manufactures well-known edible oil brands like Emami Healthy & Tasty and Himani Best Choice, Vanaspati brand Rasoi & Specialty Fat brand Bake Magic. EAL produces Vegetable oil, Sunflower oil, Soyabean oil, Rice Bran oil and Mustard oil. The Company is also into organic farming and cultivation of commercially viable crops through contract farming.
Emami Healthy & Tasty cooking oil, one of the fastest growing edible oil brands in India, is one of the most sought after and trusted brands in the mid premium category. The brand recently launched India’s first ever Immunity Booster Edible Oil that contains 5 nutrients known for boosting immunity. In 2019, the Company announced its foray into the spice category with the launch of “Emami Healthy & Tasty Mantra”, a varied range of pure & blended powder spices and tastemakers. In 2021, it entered into processed food category through launch of Soya Chunks under Healthy & Tasty brand, a unique product innovation made with the goodness of 3 immunity-building nutrients – Zinc, Iron & Protein.
Emami Agrotech Ltd (EAL) has its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Haldia, West Bengal; Krishnapatnam, Andhra Pradesh; Jaipur, Rajasthan and Kandla, Gujarat with a total manufacturing capacity of around 12,000 tonnes per day. The production units also house well-equipped R&D Centres with advanced testing facilities to ensure the products are compliant with national and international quality standards.
The Company offers employment to over 3500 people directly and another 2000 people indirectly through its chain of retailers, distributors and wholesalers. It also provides support to ancillary industries such as packaging material, carton manufacturing, tin manufacturing and other small and medium scale industries.
• The Job description is for R&D-Technology Transfer Executive, a role executing transfer of innovations (in the area of Creams, Lotions, Facewash, Leave-on). The person in the team will work on process development & technology initiative for above mentioned product categories under the guidance of Sr. Scientist (assistant manager) for the seamless deployment of the mix across the lead factories in the country. The person shall also interface with formulation scientist and support in execution of lab, pilot & commercial scale-ups as per project requirement.
. The job will also cover supporting senior in Technology Harmonization work stream across the different manufacturing set-ups and products, focus on standardizing the same, thereby significantly improvising innovation speed while ensuring product quality. The person has expected to support in design of experiments and trouble-shooting of pertinent innovations and critical projects. The person should have fair understanding of P & ID, Engineering Drawing & Manufacturing Hardware involved in the processing of Personal care products across the Emami brands.
2. INNOVATION QUALITY
· Work with R&D interfaces (Formulation, packaging, Operation, Analytical) within the Category.
. Understand RM’s chemistry, formula design, Sensorial and Physical assessment of products
. Plan & execute lab and pilot batches as per design of experiments.
. Generate documents of the batches.
· Support specific cost saving programs related formula and process.
· Interact with the Performance Assessment team, Analytical team and provide technical input on Technology, specifications of RMs and FG, Processing specification.
· Ensuring the Quality of the Product is compliant to the quality detailed in the Product Quality docket during the Innovation Transfer.
· Monitoring the product performance on stability and generate relevant documentation for individual products.
. Travelling to unit for scale up and troubleshooting product.
3. Key Skills:
· Exposure to formulation design and scale up of Personal care products
· Handled formulation mixes at lab, pilot and factory scale.
· Executing pilot plant and factory trials, including analysis and documentation.
· Ability to design process and unit operation for the product mix
· Working Knowledge of Project Management
· Use of engineering drawings (P&IDs, PFDs).
· Heat & Material Balance.
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Effective Communication Skills – able to communicate effectively with other R & D partners
· Excellent data managing skills.
· Understanding raw materials and products physical & chemical properties.
4. Basic Qualification is to have Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Pharma.
2-4 yrs of industrial experience.
Worked on personal care products scale up
Proven experience of processing and scale up’s
Hands on experience in deploying the products on factory scaleShow more
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)