Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Mission & Vision
Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+)
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier TSR and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Winning with PepsiCo Positive
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
- Deployment of workmen on respective work stations as per plan
- Ensuring compliance to shift production targets as per FLI quality and hygiene standards
- Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization and operating at maximum efficiencies
- Ensuring accurate and timely record keeping and data entry
- Ensuring line discipline during production
- Enabling the implementation of a quality, hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth
- Batch closing and stock verification in Day store.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and perform all the roles and responsibilities as a control owner for 12C process
- 🔖 Make your resume more stronger 🖥️ISO22000 (HACCP and PRPs) for Food Safety Internal Auditor – GIFSTS
- Ensuring support to production manager in meeting the production targets with optimum efficiencies
- Co-ordinating with manager in deciding the optimum combination of machines, operating lines and SKU combinations for the shift based on the capacities and dispatch priorities – Informing the packaging leader of the plan
- Ensuring minimal waste + rejects and maximum capacity utilization in shift
- Ensuring smooth and efficient running of all lines and minimum downtime
- Ensuring SOPs are followed by operators
- Co-operating with dispatch to provide right combination of products, in time for dispatch as per plan
- Ensuring all quality related parameters are met during production
- Ensuring timely information to Agro in case of potato related quality problems and Quality Dept. in case of any other quality related problems
- Physically issuing and returning goods from stores on a daily/ shift wise basis as per production plan
- Preparing the weekly manpower plan for the permanent workers based on the production plan – preparing the shift roster and displaying it on the notice board
- Preparing the manpower plan for contract workers on a daily basis
- Redeploying people based on competencies or gaps identified at a particular work station so as to build the capability of people and line
- Ensuring timely, accurate updating and maintenance of information related to department performance
- Contributing towards small continuous improvements in plant through TPM – Task forces.
- Ensure adherence to core PepsiCo processes like KPI setting, Mid Year Review & PDR
- Motivating and coaching team members towards developing a high performing and skilled production team
- Maintaining discipline at shop floor and handle grievances at their own level before they become a common cause
- Working with HR on imparting training to multi skill the operatives
- Supporting the production manager in ensuring training plan compliance of employees
- Implementation of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in department
- Volume: Approx. 185 tons of PC+ KKR production per day
- Budget: Operate within AOP budgets for consumables, material usage as per BOM and Overtime of operatives
- Geography: One complete shift in the plant ( In charge of the complete factory operations in night shifts)
- No of customers: Outbound logistics for AVC, ADC About 150 ( including contractual manpower)
Contributing towards effectiveness of own department:
- Implementing action plans
- Understanding, supporting and resolving problems of other team members
- Developing and maintaining service orientation in the department
- Providing inputs to the manager in developing the AOP.
Learning continuously and upgrading own abilities :
- Seeking feedback from team members and seniors
- Reflecting on own competencies and possible gaps
- Setting learning goals
- Monitoring implementation of these goals
- Continuously updating knowledge from external environment
🔖 Make your resume more stronger 🖥️ISO22000 (HACCP and PRPs) for Food Safety Internal Auditor – GIFSTS
- Education: BE degree – Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic/Chemical/Food Technology
- Functional Experience: Approx. 4-8 years of experience ( Preferably from Food and Bev / FMCG)
- Language: English, Hindi, Local language preferred
- Good communication skills
- Focus for driving results
Location – Pune
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)