At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) process of the site quality management system and report results to the quality section manager.
How you will contribute
You will support elements of the site’s quality system, including internal documentation and change management control including quality policies amendments and registration of internal and external documentation, internal audits, effective PDCA cycles and CAPA system management and management review.
In addition, you will coordinate the eQCMS bi-annual review, handle consumer complaints from start to finish, and serve as a key contact for food regulatory agency inspection and contacts management.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory.
- Working efficiently on a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet customer/business requirements
- Attending to detail and following written instructions
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
- Project management and working on multiple activities at the same time
- MS office applications
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
· Ensure end to end Quality and Food Safety Compliance (HACCP) at external manufacturing site.
· Drive & follow the systems & processes at site to ensure continuous improvement in product quality and reduction in consumer complaints.
· Facilitate and execute improvement agenda with the support of Central Quality focused on consumer complaint reduction.
· Periodic review of sanitary design, sanitation program and drive continuous improvement towards excellence in partnership with corporate sanitation.
· Ensure quality in design by participating in I2M processes to ensure safe and quality built in design.
· Support to Quality Lead & Category Manager for CQV requirements from site for NPD and capacity expansion projects. Active participation in Project calls.
· Ensure the compliance requirements to quality policies.
· Lead site for horizontal deployment of best practice initiatives in all aspects of the site quality function to meet Global and Regional requirements.
· Support and maintain Key Process capability improvement initiatives to improve performance against a range of key quality measures (KPI’s).
· Effective interpretation and implementation of Mondelez Standards and Policies, and legislative compliance requirements like packaging commodity act & other relevant FSSI regulation.
· Conduct process audits /GMP / Internal audits at the external site & review root cause analysis, monitor Corrective Action Preventive Action compliance.
· Ensure proper change management control at contract manufacturing sites.
· Ensure capability building in external site team through organising various training programs.
· Implementation of FSSC / Other legal requirements by partnering with the CMO team
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country.
We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)