At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Location : Santiago de Cali, Colombia | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Nantong, China | Singapore, Singapore | San Rafael, Costa Rica | Gurgaon, India | São Paulo, Brazil
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Global Water Technologies Lead will develop globally aligned processes, standards and governance as well as develop a strategic path for how the specific utility technologies will enable the business strategy. In this role, you will provide technical subject matter expertise for the design standards, process capabilities, process scale up, hazard analysis, performance monitoring, technical training and incremental and significant improvements as well as technical expertise to support innovation road mapping to enable the business strategy.
- Develop design standards across the engineering disciplines for related technologies, translating requirements in technology transfer packages and standards within the technology for practical application into the operating facilities while also being responsible for risk management.
- Provide leadership to analyze equipment performance metrics for related technologies, carry out internal and external benchmarks, and identify gaps in standards, metrics and measurements, and implements improvements into the design standards and develop technology transfer packages for the utility technology.
- Develop technical education content and provide leadership in administering training.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in required levels of specific utility technology knowledge, expertise and experiences and provides coaching to talent.
- Support the development of roadmaps for the specific utility technology, understanding industry trends, applying experience and mastery, managing intellectual property and partnering collaboratively with business and commercial teams to understand customer needs.
- Assess and develop complex business case scenarios and technology alternatives including technical leadership for new equipment and process design to meet business strategy and identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Provide subject matter expert support to the site teams during incident reviews, troubleshooting, risk analysis and HAZOP studies to ensure safe and reliable operation of the related utility systems.
- Manage the technology risk for the utility technology so that the process design has compliance with applicable regulatory authorities internally (i.e. food safety, quality, regulatory compliance, environmental, health and safety) as well as external governmental entities (i.e. FDA, OSHA, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Deep expertise and knowledge of fresh and intake water treatment and wastewater treatment systems
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Experience identifying and developing continuous improvement strategies
- Ten years of utility equipment design, operation, or process technology experience
- Experience working in a regional or global function
- Full knowledge of industry practices and standard
- Frequent interaction with senior internal and external personnel often requiring coordination between departments
- Expertise and knowledge of following systems and areas: Wastewater equipment and processes; Wastewater reuse and discharge systems; Zero discharge projects; Solid waste discharge; Biological treatment; Membranes and filtration systems; Purification systems; New wastewater technologies / Innovation; Water chemicals and pollution control; Biogas treatment systems; PLC systems for equipment safety and control; Process risk analysis and root cause analysis methodologies; Defining and monitoring process metrics and KPIs; Water saving and sustainability; Food safety; Regulations and compliance
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)