Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the selection of Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant at National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management, Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T) 613005 (Tamil Nadu) on 25.11.2022 at 9.30 AM. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in- interview for working in the following Projects / Departments as detailed below:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Opening – 3 post
Essential Qualifications – M.Tech / M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree (4 years of UG + 2
years of PG) in Food Process Engineering/ Food
Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Food
Technology/ Agricultural Processing/ Food and
Agricultural Processing/ Processing and Food
Engineering/Food Science/ Food Science and
Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Food and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry/ Food Technology and Management/ Food Process Engineering and Management/ Food Plant Operations and Management/ Food Safety and Quality Management/ Food Supply Chain Management/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food Process Technology/ Food Safety and Quality Assurance/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry /Biochemistry
(or) M.Sc. degree (3 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in the above disciplines with NET and 2 years of research experience (or) Ph.D. in the above disciplines.
Rs. 31,000/- plus applicable HRA
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
Essential Qualifications – M.Tech. / Ph.D. degree (4 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Food and Agricultural Process Engineering/Processing and Food Engineering/Food Processing Technology/Chemical Engineering
Rs. 31,000/- plus applicable HRA
Project Assistant (PA): Food waste to Microbial Polysaccharides by Fed- Batch Fermentation: A study on the edible and Broad-Spectrum biofilm retrogression properties in association with VBNC state strains (GAP-060)
M.Tech/ M.Sc. degree in Microbiology/
Biotechnology/ Food Technology/ Food Safety &
Quality Assurance and other Food Technology
Desirable: Experience in Microbiology & Molecular Biology Techniques/ Handling PCR/ RT-PCR/ Gel electrophoresis.
Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated)
- Age Limit for as on date of Interview
SRF/PA: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fees).
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form as per the format provided in the link given below.
- The filled in application form (hard copy) should be submitted along with all the necessary documents/certificates copies during the time of interview for verification.
- Tenure of the Project for SRF/PA: Tenure will be initially for a period of six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewal of tenure will be done every six
months based on the performance. The appointments are purely on temporary and time bound basis.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview
- Selected candidates will have to work for six days in a week except second Saturday and Government
- The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview in person
only at NIFTEM- Thanjavur. Candidates fulfilling the above eligible criteria are advised to be present on 25.11.2022 with original certificates, including OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates, grade card / mark sheets/ publications, two numbers of colour passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of photo copies of all relevant documents along with application form prescribed by NIFTEM-T at the time of
- The Institute reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend / withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any
time without giving any reason.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship