Senior Production executive
- Company Name: Lakshya Bakers Pvt. Limited
- Place of Posting: Jind (Haryana)
- Salary per Month: No bar
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably (Food).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Bread manufacturing industry on similar role.
- Sound knowledge of different baking techniques.
- Expertise in Bread Manufacturing.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable with night shift.
- Ensuring that the bread is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Production, Planning & Consumables.
- Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
- Training staff to produce high-quality Bread while following proper food handling procedures.
- Inspecting Bread to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
- Control Handling & Process loss.
- Power reduction opportunities finding and implementing.
- Safety of the co-employees and self.
- Execute controlled planning of RM/PM as per production Plan.
- Setup of SOP’s, Manufacturing, Inspection, Quality Assurance, Safety and Hygiene
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)