Continuing the legacy of 125 years, HERSHEY’S forays into India with its impeccable and irresistible assortment of flavors with chocolates, candy and beverages.
Built on compassion, purpose, and selflessness, our founder, Milton Hershey has left behind a legacy of delectable treats. Every bite of a HERSHEY’S assortment is decadent and of superior quality, that transforms your regular snacking moments into blissful bonding experiences.
HERSHEY India Private Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of The HERSHEY Company, a 100+ year old company based out of Hershey, PA. It is the largest producer of rich, exotic and quality chocolates in North America and a global leader known for bringing happiness to the world through its chocolates, candy, beverages and other irresistible delights. The company has more than 80 brands globally, including iconic brands like HERSHEY’S KISSES, EXOTIC DARK, SOFIT, JOLLY RANCHER, and NUTRINE.
Location: Mandideep, Bhopal
Position: Senior Officer/ Executive – Quality Regulatory Compliance
Sr. Officer/ Executive QA is responsible to maintain all activities related to day-to-day operations of the Mandideep plant.
The role monitors QA parameters, shift activities managing, facing audits, maintaining documentation related to Quality Management Systems, monitoring and verification of process parameters and product specification, raw material and packaging material acceptance, finish goods release, food safety implementation, training the food handlers on GMP and monthly KPI reporting of Mandideep operation Trials and implementations.
Process Quality Control
- Periodic Inspection and analysis of Beverages, fruit drinks. Juices, Soymilks, Ketchups & instant tea & Coffee premixes.
- Analysis of online blend samples and finished products for physicochemical and sensory parameters.
- Periodic Checks for Finished Goods during packing operations.
- Checks of finished Goods in warehouse, first pass & second pass quality checks & analysis.
- Monitoring & analysis of Water treatment plant (Coagulation Water/ RO water).
- Verification of records pertaining to Quality & food safety.
- Monitoring GMP compliance.
- Customer complaint analysis & RCA & CAPA
- Timely Reporting of non-conformances observed and their resolution with RCA & CAPA.
- Monitor adherence to SOPs in blending and packing operations.
- Understand production issues and mitigate critical issues escalated; Guide team to resolve day to day to operational issues and own the SAP release and data reporting of Hershey India production.
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits like PHC, GMP,Super six etc.
- Oversee execution of all internal audits for the Mandideep plant, including audits for global and internal systems.
- Track and review all system related audit documentation: FFSC, QMS new standards, any SOPs, process change IQ/PQ/OQ and be cognizant of risks and hazards related to quality
Training and development
- Identify training needs for the plant based on product and quality requirements; Provide directions to the team for capability building
- Oversee internal training sessions to be conducted as per agreed timelines.
- Plan trainings for the team to explain quality parameters and guidelines on a regular basis; Measure training effectiveness on a regular basis.
- Constantly track the market to understand best practices in the areas of quality assurance and quality testing
- Periodically review own areas of operations to seek opportunities to bring in best practices and reduce consumer complaints.
- Present opportunities and benefits of incorporating newer methods to the supervisor.
- Assign approved initiatives to team and track progress; Actively participate in pilots and communicating initiative to other departments; Guide team as required
- FSSAI & FSSC compliance
- Audit non-compliance
- Global quality food safety audit
- PHC, Super six audit compliance
- Reduction in customer complaints
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of technology fundamentals
- Deep understanding of food safety and Quality
- Understanding of FMCG Business and Financial Understanding
- Experience in Project Quality Assurance, Process Quality, Supplier Technical Assurance Quality management system and regulatory compliance
- Plant with co-manufacturing handling experience preferred
- Hands on knowledge on handling and calibration of analytical instruments.
- Experience in Chemical analysis of food beverages.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge on Quality Management Standards appropriate to the business with experience of their application in a large scale-manufacturing and packing environment.
- Exposure/ knowledge on FSSAI and other relevant regulations of the industry
- Experience on use of statistical tools and their applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator, sound administrator with very good working knowledge of computer.
- Should be conversant with latest best practices on quality management. .
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with various functions across the organization.
- Exposure in handling global clients with strong leadership skills for managing the internal teams.
- Demonstrated change management abilities, including conflict resolution skills.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Graduate/ Postgraduate in Food Technology/ Microbiology or Chemistry.
Experience: 4-6 Years of relevant experience in Quality/ manufacturing function in a food & beverage industry of good repute.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)