PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less. PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
Location – Patiala, India
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
- Conducting quality checks of RM/PM material received in the plant to ensure that all FLI standards of quality are met. Monitoring RM/PM tests, reporting of non-compliance of service providers and communication about the corrective action. Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned. Conducting regular audits of RM/PM stores for storage condition and FIFO/FEFO implementation. Ensure the smooth implementation of food safety policies at plant.
2) Ensuring best quality of RM/PM received in through quality checks and inspection.
3) Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the vendors / suppliers.
4) Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of implementation of GMP, GHK GLP and internal / external audits (HACCP, AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit) at Plant.
5) Communication to vendors in relation to the Root cause and failure analysis for deviations and follow up for the implementation of the corrective actions.
6) Ensure receiving of quality RM/PM material as per the FLI standards. Reporting of Deviation/Discrepancies to vendors/purchase and follow-up for the corrective and preventive steps.
Responsible for Overall RM/PM quality related Activities
B.Sc/ B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc – Food Technology
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)