PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less.
PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
- Support QCM product and packaging quality delivery
- Maintaining Quality data MIS
- Implementing QAS (Quality auditing system) and ASHA (analytical system health audit) requirements
- Ensuring adherence to Key Controls for FG testing and hold process adherence
- Coordination with cross functional teams (internal and external) for delivering quality metrices
- Support driving Quality systems in plant & NPD and other R&D trials
- Troubleshooting of key quality concerns with online QC Executives and packaging checkers
- Training and skill enhancement of QC Executives and associates
- Ensuring best quality of product and minimum customer complaints through stringent on-line quality control checks and finished product inspection
- Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the processes, physical systems and environment
- Product and packaging quality Wall in Green score
- Product quality CQA
- Product trade quality and PQMD score
- Consumer complaint reduction
- QAS score
- QM pillar KPIs
- IPS audit score
- Training calendar compliance
- Snacks global 3-D scorecard
- Cost of poor quality
- Handling Quality system Compliances of 6 Lines and 5 Platforms with annual capacity of plant ~ 70,000 MT with 99% capacity utilization.
- Supporting plant QCM to deliver the best product and packaging quality as per PepsiCo Q&FS standards through co-ordination with QC Executives and packaging quality checkers for online checks.
- Leading potato and corn quality management along with plant Agro team to ensure consistently high PC and TC quality with minimal rejection
- Leading consumer and customer complaint reduction agenda through partnering with stakeholders in CAPA implementation
- Leading QAS implementation and improvement YOY
- Coordination with R&D and Commercialization teams for NPD launches while ensuring 100% Q&FS compliances.
- Ensuring NIL LTI and MTBF inside the work zone area.
- Driving in-market checks for product and packaging quality to identify opportunities for improvement
- Supporting food safety team in AIB, FSSC and other FS compliances
- Leading the capability building in QC team with preparation of training calendar, monthly follow ups, executing training as site L3 SET
- Leading Cost of poor quality through analysis of rejections and working with stakeholders for actions
- Compliance in CFA and SDP audit utilizing both physical and virtual means
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Exposure to food safety systems and ISO systems -Minimum 5/6 yrs. exposure to Food industries preferably handling shifts
- Preferably Knowledge of FSSAI /HACCP/AIB and TPM
- Having a certification as an internal auditor is desirable
- Team management, communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge on MS excel, MS word
- Language: English, Bengali, Hindi Preferable
- Graduation / Post graduation in Food Technology/Microbiology/Dairy Technology
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)