Working at PepsiCo is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build a meaningful career. It means a chance to help shape the future of some of the world’s best-known brands. To grow personally and professionally.
To be part of a progressive company that’s transforming into a global digital leader. And with every project, brand and initiative that you are part of, you’ll be doing good for the planet and for our communities.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Bring your courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future. Explore exciting opportunities across PepsiCo, and see what can happen when your talents meet our global stage.
Location – Gurugram
Support innovation activities, productivity and technical Brand stewardship projects for Social Beverages in Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan BUs, starting from new idea generation, prototype development, product optimization and production start-up. Beverage product development should incorporate and be consistent with PepsiCo’s global goals for Performance with Purpose, Consumer Centricity, Quality and Safety.
Key Accountabilities :
- Support development of Social Beverage products for Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan as per the concept and help commercialization to launch as per the final specifications.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and global teams to get alignment and reach project objectives
- Conduct and document product development lab work, including development of bench top prototypes, implementation and maintenance of stability testing, and scale-ups for commercialization
- Conduct trouble shooting and root cause analysis for brand maintenance issues.
- Submission of samples for analytical and sensory evaluation
- Provide product formulation support by accurately preparing laboratory beverages and concentrates and submitting samples for analytical and sensory evaluation. Create beverage documents; ensure products are safe stable and legal.
- Possess basic technical foundation of ingredient functionality and potential interactions
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic calculations- including budgets for various projects, COGS etc.
- Ability to conduct experiments, analyse data and make recommendations to address technical challenges
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work in laboratory notebooks, actively communicate status of research.
- Demonstrates ability to understand application of consumer research and experimental design to project objectives
- Accurately maintains laboratory notebook and follows all safety requirements
- Ensure teams are meeting all mandatory requirements of the New Product Development Technical Stage Gate process (TSG) from Feasibility through Execution. Highlight risks, impact and mitigation plans to deliver project on time, within budget and in compliance with all design specifications
“#Locations: Gurgaon, India”
- M.Sc. required in Food Technology or related discipline. Higher qualification like Ph.D in biological/analytical sciences is preferred, but not a mandatory requirement.
- 6-8 years of experience in a product development role (ideally social beverages) from a reputed food and beverage manufacturing company
- Demonstrable experience with social beverages product sample handling and analytical techniques.
- Excellent organizational and laboratory skills
- Must have a pro-active work style, able to multitask, and be flexible to work in a high-performance and ever-changing environment.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with various personalities and work styles.
- Flexibility and willingness for occasional domestic/international travel (approximately 5-10%) for field research, trials, to attend scientific conferences and visit/collaborate with colleagues at different locations or PepsiCo offsite meetings.
- Flexibility and willingness to work during non-traditional hours (e.g., early morning/late evening) as needed depending upon research protocol (approximately 15-20%).
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)