We maintain our leadership position by challenging ourselves daily, inspiring our partnerships across the globe and serving our customers with heart and soul.
With our two business activities, Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, we provide customers with a broad range of solutions that match consumer demands for clean label, organic and natural ingredients in addition to being their creative partner of choice. Our value proposition reflects the Company’s purpose of creating for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature.
Touching people’s lives ten times per day
Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. From your favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to laundry care, our products help people live happier and healthier lives and we create them in a way that respects natural resources and the environment.
Committed to innovation and sustainable growth
With our heritage stretching back over 250 years, we have a long history of creating and innovating scents and tastes. Our creations inspire every day emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over.
We are at the forefront of innovation, with 10% of annual turnover invested in research, exploring and uncovering new and exciting ingredients and technologies to add to our vast palettes and portfolios.
Co-creation and collaboration with customers and partners enable us to innovate and develop game-changing products and solutions. We have a global co-innovation network of accelerators and incubators enabling us to leverage the entrepreneurial and innovative ideas that start-ups have to offer. In addition, we partner with many of the prominent players in the industry to expand and augment innovative thinking, and accelerate the pace and quality of ideation with key suppliers.
We are committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth with the intention of increasing our positive impact on the world by innovating sustainable solutions while showing our love for nature and leading the way to improve happiness and health for people.
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with kindness, humility, and a spirit of adventure, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn from our 79 production sites worldwide, known for their best-in-class processes and procedures. There’s many to learn from, with high-performing leaders and caring colleagues to explore ideas and ambitions with. Every day, your energy, your personality, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
Quality Specialist – Your next position?
As a quality specialist you will be primarily supporting the shop floor and Quality Control quality system and im-provement programs to drive quality performance, mind-set and customer satisfaction at site level. You will be also responsible to maintain the local Quality and Food Safety programs aligned with global policies, regulatory and customer requirements. Besides, you will participate in local vendor and Customer Quality Programs.
In this position you are expected to be based in Pune site and directly reporting to our Head of Quality Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the world of flavours and taste solutions, love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, de-liver value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Support local shop floor quality system and improvement projects.
- Support quality audits.
- Support Quality Control improvement projects (flows, methods, calibration, etc.).
- Support customer complaints and non-conformance management (Z1, ZV, Z2Q, Z2P, Z3).Support trouble shooting of local issues related to their area of expertise.
- For Laboratory specialist, coach and mentor QC Technicians on their daily testing and SAP utilization.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Technology or related technical field.
- Related experience of 5 to 9 years. Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and sanitation programs.
- Background in Quality and Food Safety Systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, and customer audits.
- Lead internal auditor experience.
- Manage Quality & Food Safety Programs: Support the local quality, food safety, and food defense programs.
- Update and keep current all documentation that goes with them. Specific responsibility for programs such as Halal, kosher, and organic programs.
- Lead & Perform Audits: Use your technical expertise to guide internal audits and monthly food safety inspections.
- Support Site Quality: Provide mentoring to all staff. Engage the production floor to guide operations employees and lead site training.
- Work Inter-Departmentally with Food Safety Non-Conformance: Manage non-conformance, including participation and review of the causes, trend analysis, and action follow-up.
- SAP is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the understanding of order fulfilment processes, including order entry, planning, warehousing, production, quality control and shipping to be lead inter-department teams and develop corrective actions
- Some project management skills.
- Basic understanding of relevant QIC, FC&A and Ops processes (such as Ingredient life cycle Mgmt, Vendor
- Quality, Customer Quality requirements, Specification and Formula management, Continuous improvement,
- Complaint, Issue and Crisis Mgmt, Industrialization, Audit and Change Management, relevant to assigned area of activity.).
- Basic understanding of Givaudan’s manufacturing technologies and product characteristics (such as liquids, spray drying, powder blending, process Flavours, JBC, Emulsions, separations, extractions), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship