At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions.
At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Ready to propel your life’s work forward? We seek trailblazers from around the world to help us delight consumers and shape the future. Imagine what you can accomplish when you combine your experience and skills with our global brand powerhouse.
Flexible work policies
Flexible work environments boost engagement, work-life balance and all-around well-being. Work that Works is a new program for PepsiCo corporate associates that empowers associates and their managers to choose where and how work gets done. Because when associates are supported, they achieve even greater success.
We’re accelerating our digital transformation and investing in talent development in a big way. For example, we’re establishing a network of Digital Hubs around the world. These centralized locations will help us strengthen our digital capabilities, attract top tech talent and drive innovation. If you’re ready to disrupt the CPG industry and make your mark, we’ve got the reach and resources to make it happen.
pep+ aims to inspire positive change for the planet and its people. We’re looking at our business end to end and setting sustainability goals that include addressing water scarcity, sourcing crops and ingredients that are better for the earth, and strengthening the global workforce, including our own, by providing meaningful jobs and opportunities while working to advance human rights and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Ensuring that the quality of potatoes issued for production is as per the standard specifications
- Conducting online quality checks in the process area to ensure that all FLI standards of quality are followed during the production process
- Conducting visual inspection for;
- Ensuring that all key operating parameters of machines are in the specified range
- Ensuring after every hour that the potatoes in the trim and pare area are properly peeled
- Checking slice thickness and free surface moisture after every 4 hours
- Deciding whether to introduce anti-foaming agent in the process
- Recording the dwell time from the operator’s logbook after every 4 hours
- Checking the level of seasoning applied
- Conducting analytical tests
- Ensuring optimum utilization of fryer oil
- Checking the fried chips after every hour for TPD parameters like PA, percentage oil in the chip, % of soft centered chips, blisters, dark flakes, clusters etc.
- Measuring parameters like bulk density, moisture, seasoning and dimension for Non-PC products
- Taking corrective actions to resolve problems thrown up by the tests
- Providing feedback to operators on corrective actions that can be taken for rectifying small problems
- Communicating to the shift in-charge the number of pickers needed for the process area on the basis of online checks
- Communicating concern areas and corrective actions to the concerned shift in-charge and production manager promptly
- Informing the Quality Manager in case test results indicate a crisis situation, who will then conduct a compete trial run of that lot of potato to take an appropriate decision
- Conducting online quality checks and finished products’ inspection in the packaging area to ensure compliance with Frito Lay standards of quality
- Ensuring that the Quality Checkers conduct half hourly checks for air leakage and hourly checks for weight, batch printing and air fill
- Conducting analytical tests for
- Conducting random film quality checks on the basis of any special complaints received from the production department
- Communicating concern areas and corrective actions to the concerned operator, shift in-charge and production manager promptly
- Consulting the quality manager in case of criticalities
- Ensuring that the corrective action is implemented
- Monitoring machines in the process and packaging area specifically for their effect on quality and ensuring minimum waste due to machine related factors
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned
- Conducting regular quality wall meetings with the production and engineering personnel for discussing quality defects detected online and then deciding the measures to rectify the problems
- Conducting a weekly house keeping audit to ensure implementation of safety and hygiene practices in the entire plant (primary responsibility is that of the A-shift quality officer)
- Handling the hold material for minimizing wastages
- Ensuring adherence to statutory laws (Weights and Measures & PFA )
- Increasing awareness about statutory laws
- Maintaining accurate statutory records
- Effective resolution of customer complaints
- Assisting the quality manager in analyzing root causes of complaint and developing a forward action plan
- Implementing the action plan
- Ensuring the complaint does not occur again
- Participating in TPM activities for increased involvement in the functioning of the plant
- Practicing a work culture that promotes company growth
- Implementing change initiatives and continuous improvement in own department and plant
- Documenting all quality procedures, systems, standards, findings, hazards and corrective actions systematically
- Learning continuously and upgrading own abilities
- Seeking feedback from seniors and team members
- Reflecting on own competencies and possible gaps
- Setting learning goals in consultation with the seniors
- Monitoring implementation of these goals
B.Tech ( Food Tech) / MSc in Food Tech
Exp : 1-3 Years
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular