Job Title: Quality Executive (Fruits & Vegetables)
Location: Khasra no.262, Behrampur Road, Sector 71, 122001, Gurugram, Haryana.
Total Experience: 1-3 years
Compensation: 20-30k per month
· Familiarity with agricultural produce – Ability to maintain standards and specifications for all raw materials, including vegetables and fruits, as well as finished products.
· Knowledge about shelf life preservation.
· Bachelors/Masters’ degree in Agriculture related field would be preferred.
· Quality Standard Setting
· Documentation and training done for acceptable quality (product wise) of QC team, inventory team and packaging team.
· Benchmarking done with the right quality and communicated to supply/purchase team.
· No. of products with parameter definitions for respective season.
· Cold chain compliance
· Product storage and Wastage Prevention
· Shelf life preservation.
· No. of staff trained for product storage and product handling.
· Waste management.
· Product Receiving
· Accuracy in accepted quality from farmer/vendor.
· Timely updation of quality related feedbacks to supply team for received products.
· Product Dispatch
· Accuracy in ‘saleable’ area for quality from farmer/vendor.
· Timely updation of quality related feedbacks to supply team for dispatched products.
· Inter-department communication
· Quality of communication made with purchase/inventory/supply/delivery teams (Professionalism and Company Philosophies).
· On-time communication for new season arrivals as well as of seasonal quality issues,
· No. of staff trained for product variety, type and ripening stage etc.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)