The authentic taste of India
While its history nears the century mark, MTR Foods stands tall as an Indian heritage brand. Today, a popular household name, MTR Foods has consolidated its market leadership in the south and is all set for a strong pan India presence, beginning with forays into the northern, western and eastern regions.
Going back in time, it was in February 2007 when MTR Foods announced its official partnership with Nordic conglomerate Orkla (www.orkla.com). The Orkla global conglomerate comprises four business units: Orkla Foods Nordic, Orkla Brands Nordic, Orkla Food Ingredients and Orkla Brands International. While the Nordic region is Orkla Brands’ domestic market, it has established strong market positions in India, Russia and parts of Central and Eastern Europe.
Post this joint venture, MTR Foods has taken major steps to revitalize its brand appeal and establish its presence in the homes of modern consumers across India. With an all-new brand presence and a unique brand identity, MTR Foods seeks to own the instant food category in the rest of India; with Spices as a constant focus in the southern regions.
Keeping in mind the changing consumer of today, MTR Foods has realigned its product portfolio to resonate with the needs of the Modern consumer. While all the items on the MTR menu come with the strong promise of great authentic taste, the products are further divided into Daily Favourites and Tasty Delights. Daily Favourites are the more every day, basic food while Tasty Delights are a little more celebratory and comprise of dishes that act as mood enhancers around the meal table. The MTR of today is your friend in the kitchen and promises to help you serve ‘the’ authentic taste of India to your family.
Your friend in everyday life.
We continuously challenge ourselves to be Brave – to think more innovatively, to act more boldly, to be world-class. We as Brave people have aimed high and loved to win. We speak up if something is wrong.
We demonstrate that we are Trustworthy people, who are professional, skilful and reliable. People can trust us. We keep our promises. We deliver.
We inspire. We are passionate and burn with a desire to succeed. We innovate continuously. We Inspire consumers, customers, partners and each other.
· Achieving compliance with GFSI recognized Food Safety standards ex. BRC as well as audits conducted by Govt Officials & Third Party Agencies.
· Driving continuous improvement in the Food Safety Management System by compliance of Standard Requirements.
· Strengthen the Auditing system at all levels & achieving sustained actions over noncompliances.
· Driving building of QA Culture & Everyday Audit Day Culture.
· Driving traceability requirements as per legislation & achieving 100% compliance to the same
· Conducting various pieces of training & programs on Quality & Food Safety.
· Keeping HACCP documentation up to date for all products including New Products.
- B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Sc in any of the following areas: Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Technology/Engineering
- Experience of over 3 + years in Quality Assurance/Production in FMCG/Pharma
- Experience in Food Safety Management System.
- Experience on Auditing
- Experience on statistical process control and use of different QC tools
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)