Available in over 120 cities via modern trade stores, online delivery, and distributors,
we are committed to bringing the best quality cheese and cake ingredients to our customers.
We pride ourselves in being the first pick for every kind of chef, be it the ones from the best restaurants and hotels in India or one of our lakhs of delighted customers. Our focus on quality and consumer feedback has helped us elevate our products and ensure a better experience.
From the very sourcing of ingredients to the final consumption, we never compromise on the quality we provide. Carefully sourced raw materials are processed in ISO certified, state-of-the-art facilities. The packaging is designed to ensure freshness and is transported in temperature-controlled vehicles nationwide.
Our emphasis on the consumer experience has helped us put out the best-selling Cream Cheese and Feta. We listen to the voice of the consumer and never hesitate going back to the drawing board. From taste to packaging, we have listened and innovated, bringing in 2 Pizza Mozzarella Packs and a first of its kind Mascarpone with a shelf life of 6 months.
Quality Assurance Head for Dairy plant located at Khopoli, Maharashtra.
Experience criteria- 8+ years’ relevant work experience Must be from Dairy experience. Preferable applicants from Maharashtra Only.
About the job
- The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
- Responsibilities Develop standardized production, quality, and customer-service standards Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings Calibration of Lab equipment as per schedule.
- Implementation and review of system documentation, records, schedules, Quality Plan Accuracy of test results Standardization and validation of the process.
- Ensure that all inspections and tests of raw materials, in process and finished products, Effluent treated water are complied with in accordance with the approved specification and inspection and Test plan.
- Supervising on-line Quality Control.
- Segregation of Non-confirming Intermediate & Finished product.
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations
B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)/B. Tech. (Food Technology)/M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.Sc. (Microbiology) with partial/full experience in dairy industry.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program