We at LQI started with the aim to democratize Healthy Eating by maintaining quality standards in sourcing and partnering from the right farmers and farms, sterilization of fruits and vegetables.
We today use our proprietary technology of freshly squashing, which maintains the microbial analogy of Raw Fruits and Vegetables without any pasteurization or adding any additives at any stage. Keeping it a Clean label product, at a fraction of cost with no additives and extended shelf life.
Our First step is LQI smoothie packs: a replacement of any hassle of cutting, peeling, and chopping fruits and giving a consistent natural smoothie to the customers at the ease of their home or offices within 60 seconds.
Our Aim is to create an ecosystem of products, distribution and technology which provides customers products that are convenient, quick, healthy and cost effective to improve one Life’s Quality Index.
- Position- Quality and R&D Executive
- Qualification:Post Graduate calibre or Graduate or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology/Food technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will be preferred
· Strong knowledge of food processing, flavour and aroma development, and quality control practices.
- 1-3 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems on Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & skills:-
- Hands on experience and deep knowledge in Quality Audits
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), should have experience in developing quality related SOPs and its control.
- All Quality system- knowledge and their documentation and adherence
- Experience in handling quality improvement projects
- Experience in sensory analysis
- Has experience in WTP operations and water balancing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Skills: product testing, product development, food safety mediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods and report to the unit head on the findings
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units, Market & report to unit quality head
- Communicate to vendors on non-conformities and issue of CAR to vendor
- Ensure online QC such as line start-up/change over from water treatment to final packing
- Coordinate with other departments for all rejection failures at unit
- Calibrate all lab equipment’s, arrive at calibration plan and manage operations as per supplier manual
- Responsible for maintenance of the equipment as per supplier recommendation
- Analyse samples received for customer/consumer complaint and provide a report on findings to the unit head
- Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for lab
- Analyse non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable
- Assist quality manager for audits of GRMS/GMP.
- Work on improvement End of line defects (PPM)
- Liquid quality compliance
- Adherence to quality standards
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)