In 1962, the first generation of entrepreneurs at M/s. Asandas & Sons began the trading of Potatoes and Onions. The second generation further expanded the business and by November 2015, the third generation set up HyFun to produce a variety of delicacies such as French Fries, Burger Patties, Cheese Poppers etc. In a short span of 5 years HyFun became one of the most valued B2B player, catering to leading global QSR brands.
HyFun is a proud contributor to the ‘Make in India’ initiative. Today we export our products to more than 20 countries across the globe. We can proudly claim that we are an ‘Indian Company with Global Standards’.
Our persistent passion towards delivering international quality food has brought us one step closer to end consumer as we are all set to launch our products on B2C platform. We aim to democratize our delicacies, which are made from international quality ingredients and suited to the Indian palate.
To exceed our customer’s expectations by striving to bring premium quality, pocket friendly products in the market by continuously undertaking innovative practices and improving safety measures in manufacturing, processing and supply.
To have an extensive worldwide presence while maintaining global quality standards by adapting innovative modern techniques and building a brand that is acknowledged by client’s faith for many years to come.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of supervising, planning, and directing the production of Food products on various individual production lines/areas to produce products safely and consistently within quality specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of production supervisors to meet production needs and ensure efficient operation assigned area of responsibility of their
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive supervisor’s relations; training and developing skills and teamwork of supervisors; ensuring department operates within compliance of HACCP and ensuring all compliance with facility safety rules and company polides. Will oversee supervisor training and development to ensure a quality product is produced at a competitive cost.
- Must follow all dient housekeeping policies and procedures
- Mat follow all client safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet client business requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or Food Technologist with an Experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in a Pizza & Bakery processing facility will be given preferences. Must be computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Supervisory experience in a team-based environment.
- Production Executive / Supervisor – 1 post
- Quality Executive – 1 post
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship