We will enhance our world leadership in confectionery by creating value for consumers through innovative and gratifying high-quality products.
We at Perfetti Van Melle:
- develop, manufacture and market high-quality and innovative products for our consumers through the efficient use of our resources and in collaboration with our business partners;
- create a fulfilling workplace for our employees built on trust, mutual respect, and appreciation of their diversity;
- value the role we play in our communities, as a socially and environmentally committed organization;
- generate economic value through superior growth and profitability.
Continuous focus on these principles will lead us toward Our Vision.
Innovative Treats. Better Future.
Our consumers in both mature and growing economies are very sensitive to new experiences and concepts. We want to be the ones who pleasantly surprise them with new products, new flavours, new packaging and new product concepts that will help them enjoy “moments of indulgence” in their lives.
This is why research and development plays such an important strategic role at Perfetti Van Melle. Our central laboratories in Lainate (Italy), supported by local laboratories in various countries, are constantly researching new chewing gum and candy formulations as well as qualitative improvements to existing products. Have a video tour to our R&D facilities where innovation is born.
Perfetti Van Melle, one of the world’s largest confectionery organization, with brands like Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe, Mentos, Happydent, Center Fresh is looking for a passionate and experienced Executive Production.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Effective man power & Machine utilization to achieve pre-set production targets
- Inspecting the actual production Vs plan, reviewing of compliance to various schedules, resolve issues with supply chain and quality related issues with team functions, handle issues and implement identified action plans, implement through put/cycle time improvement.
- Planning and implementing predictive / preventive maintenance schedules for machinery to increase machine up-time / equipment reliability
- Drive KAIZEN & IDEA factory
- TPM activities drive & implementation
- CAPA for Production down times, Quality Holds, Rejects and Customer complaints
- Drive Shift Review meetings and Proactively identifying the abnormalities and closure of the same on priority basis in coordination with cross functional team members.
- Preparing the inputs for the Weekly review of all FPR Production lines
- Quality Process compliance
- PPS/LTS implementation
- Adhering to SOPs, Manuals & work instructions for production operations
- Undertaking regular inspections to prevent accidents and adhere to safety norms.
- Controlling CCP’s as per HACCP standards
- Production MIS
GMP Score Improvement & audit point closure
- GMP and GHK adherence across all areas
- Daily GMP walk and taking immediate actions and ensuring GMP across all areas and initiating actions to sustain the same.
- Closure of respective FPR line/area GMP Gaps and initiate CAPA to avoid the recurrence of Gaps.
Cost Saving Initiatives
- Executing energy saving & other cost saving measures with suitable modifications in process.
- Reject (Rework+scrap) reduction initiatives in respective FPR lines
- Drive Sparkle projects
2-4 years in production FMCG industries or automobile industries
Graduate in Food technology/Science, Chemical Technology or Dairy Technology.
Must Have :
• Product development in confectionery and allied industry.
• Core exposure in Confectionery
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship