MTR Foods stands tall as an Indian heritage brand with over 90 years of serving ethnicity and quality in Indian food. A popular household name today, the brand is synonymous with authentic culinary secrets that have been packaged in modern and easy-to-use formats.
With a diverse portfolio of masalas, spices, Ready to Cook and Ready to Eat that encompass all meal occasions, MTR unifies India tastefully by protecting and reproducing recipes that have been handed down over generations from their region of origin, all the while keeping abreast with the evolving palate of India.
The journey to being India’s premier packaged food company has been marked by a constant focus on innovation excellence and the quick adoption of new technology. The MTR of today is your “friend in everyday life” and promises to serve the authentic taste of India.
MTR adheres to the most stringent quality standards, from sourcing ingredients to processing and packing. We are ISO 22000 and HACCP certified.
- Be responsible for overall management of the shop floor during the assigned shift/ period.
- Deliver production output targets for the assigned shift.
- Ensure proper hand over & take over of shifts.
- Ensure operation of plant and machinery as per SOP.
- Ensure optimal utilization of plant and machinery through planned batch sizes and product changeovers.
- Ensure Good Hygiene and Manufacturing Practices during the operation.
- Ensure discipline and adherence to safety protocols.
- Coordinate with HR for all people related issues and Maintenance for all machinery breakdowns.
- Ensure effective use of the resources to ensure maximum efficiency in terms of cost and productivity.
- Graduate B.E. /B. Tech/M. Tech (Food Technology) with 3+ years’ experience in Production in food companies.
- Experience in Foods Production
- Experience in handling workmen
- Worked within a Unionised environment.
- Experience in NPD