OUR FOUNDATION: ENGAGED PEOPLE IN A CULTURE OF LEARNING, GROWING AND BELONGING
With roots to a flour mill on the banks of the Mississippi River to now growing over 100 brands across the globe, we are always on the move. From there, we look ahead to stay ahead, relentlessly innovating to make our brands even bolder through big ideas and little improvements every day.
PEOPLE: HUNGRY MINDS WIN TOGETHER
To bring joy to people and pets on a global scale, we seek individuals who love a good challenge. You have the drive to get to a solution, accelerate and win. Our teams know that every day is an opportunity to learn something new. We’re hungry to create what’s next. Are you?
WE EXIST TO MAKE FOOD THE WORLD LOVES, BUT WE DO MORE THAN THAT
General Mills is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best—bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one another and grow together. We bring together remarkable people, bonded over our love of food—people who are hungry for what’s next.
India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports. We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
To handle all the manufacturing operation related activities in a shift in coordination with the Maintenance Engineer & FSQ executive. To ensure that the respective shift demand plan is met in a timely manner and within defined FSQ specifications.
- Drive shift DDS process including shift to shift handover; ensure team creates robust plan for their shift and each have clearly allocated roles and actions for delivering the results for the shift.
- Engage team to identify, prioritize and drive out losses to maximize performance results.
- Accountable to performance standards (human & food safety, quality, job performance, Master Sanitation Schedule MSS, attendance, team effectiveness). Ensure standard Shift Performance reporting to Platform Manager including all DMS.
- Support business growth – Zero Critical observations in audits & Best in class 5S
- Coordinate daily staffing across the shift and adhere to site standards around break-time, vacation scheduling, overtime management, absenteeism.
- Work with the Platform Manager to plan and execute training for the team. Work with team members to develop and own individual training plans build capability and provide flexibility for staffing. Utilize one-on-one coaching and inform/engage the Platform Leader as appropriate*
- To ensure GMP & GHK online.
- To ensure that the production activities are carried out as per plan and with specified quality as per the standard norms.
- To assist the Process Lead in maintaining the record of production and manufacturing activities.
- To assist the Supply chain team to coordinate RM/PM/FG activities.
- To prepare, revise and monitor the adherence to the procedures of operating various Machines and equipment’s in the Manufacturing area.
- To maintain Harmonious Industrial Relation at shop floor.
- To ensure that in case of any grievance or compliant whenever raised by any member, proper intimation is given to the concerned authorities.
- Ensure good Industrial relations at the shop floor through incorporation of bipartite forums.
- Mainly with Specialists and other subfunctions in the Factory like HR, FSQ, Engineering & Supply Chain.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized institute, with about 3 to 5 years’ experience with reputed FMCG industries with exposure to Production, Shop floor activities and CGMP.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.