Any drink can be made to taste good. Or feel nutritious. But how many drinks tell a story? Because when companies get together and dole out a drink to the parched populace, it’s practicality. But when history and geography conspire to make a drink favoured through the ages, that’s destiny.
A culmination of efforts. Modified through trial and error. Perfected with every passing age. From a king’s royal cook to a soldier’s flask to a peace offering made by warring clans to a mother conjuring something special for her son’s return to a grand celebration of harvest. Everyone had something to contribute. And it’s their additions (and subtractions) that ultimately made their way into food carts in village fairs.
And while we’ve all experienced the joy of tasting these drinks at these carts at one point or the other, we’ve also experienced the often awful gastronomical aftermath of these little joys.
Our inspiration lies in emulating these tastes and experiences standing tall on a benchmark of hygiene and safety. Getting the good moments out to you while avoiding the unpleasant bits. So go on ahead, make new memories. We’ll watch your back.
Position- Supply Chain Planner- Asst Manager
Job Location – Bangalore (Karnataka)
Reporting – Supply Chain Head
- Proven working experience with 3rd party Manufacturing Units
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of (ERP system)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Minimum experience: 3 – 5 years
Key job responsibilities
- Weekly acknowledgement, screening, and analysis of forecasts.
- Deliver precise production forecasts and supply planning.
- Manage the weekly forecast, order process, and commitment reviews. ·
- Adjust plans for any production demand change, including shipping schedules and transportation, and ensure suppliers meet these changes. ·
- Work closely with procurement and sales team to minimize obsolescence. ·
- Submit monthly reports in a timely, accurate, and organized manner ·
- Create consistent and comprehensive visibility into the materials pipeline in support of production plans.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship