As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future. We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 273,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 84.3 billion in 2020.
Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Location – Gurugram, Haryana, India
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Are you excited to join us, and ready to take the next step?
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager, who would be joining us at Nestle India’s Head Office in Gurgaon.
The incumbent would be developing, validating, communicating, and implementing a category specific sourcing strategy that delivers a competitive advantage to the business. The person would take the opportunity to develop credible long-term relationships with suppliers as well as internal & external stakeholders. The role would offer critical Exposure to lead projects and manage issues / crisis situations.
• Sourcing Strategy implementation and communication plan, Supplier management plan
• Appropriate suppliers for the spend category selected
• Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
• Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category are aligned to Nestlé’ Suppliers Code and compliant with Nestle Responsible Sourcing Requirements
• Integrate Innovation elements from suppliers into Nestlé’ Innovation and Renovation processes
• Improve payables
• Deliver on NCE cost saving
• Ensure the agreed service level with internal stakeholders & Closely liase with business to ensure business priorities and the department activities and priorities are closely aligned to each other
• Participate and engage in the Monthly / Weekly operational reviews
• Over a sustained period (2-3 years) has demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend category in charge.
• Ability to create and sustain credible long term relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders
• Has demonstrated the ability to successfully lead projects and manage issues/ crisis situations
• Has demonstrated the ability to influence internal stakeholders & external stakeholders
• Has demonstrated successful use of TCO analysis, risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relationship management.
• Has successfully contributed in cross functional and cross market teams
Just So You Know
Nestle India is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, color, disability, origin, nationality, religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.