We are a global business that operates on a local scale, in every community where we do business.
We are able to create global reach with a local focus because of the strength of the Coca-Cola supply chain, which comprises our company and our bottling partners worldwide.
While many view our company as simply “Coca-Cola,” our system operates through multiple local channels. The primary way that our products reach the marketplace starts with Coca-Cola, which manufactures and sells concentrates, beverage bases and syrups to bottling operations. Coca-Cola also owns the brands and is responsible for consumer brand marketing initiatives. Our Coca-Cola bottler partners manufacture, package, merchandise and distribute final branded beverages to our customers and vending partners, who then sell our products to consumers.
All bottling partners work closely with customers –grocery stores, restaurants, street vendors, convenience stores, movie theaters and amusement parks, among many others –to execute localized strategies developed in partnership with our company. Customers then sell our products to consumers at a rate of 2.2 billion servings a day.
At The Coca-Cola Company, we are a diverse global community of individuals growing, learning and thriving together.
Our global system has thrived since 1886, driven by the passion of our employees and our culture of growth. Whether your career passion is business strategy, digital platforms or research and development, we’re thrilled to share more of our inclusive, people-first culture with you.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana IN
What You’ll Do for Us:
Safety: The scope of the role is OU occupational health & safety in manufacturing, distribution facilities, and Sales or Route to Market Safety keeping focus on methodologies and forms to achieve occupational health and safety vision and goals of The Coca Cola Company.
- The scope of the role is work with experts, bottling facilities, warehousing and Route to Market (Cold Drink Equipment and Sales team) and service suppliers to develop actionable fleet safety standards and management best practices.
- Provide a strategic framework and to ensure a safety culture on bottler system that allows the organization to consistently identify and control health and safety risks, reducing the potential for accidents, aid enforcement and improve overall performance, with a main focus on Route to Market & Commercial activities as opportunity area into our business.
- Track and measure OHS metrics through the value chain impacting all plants and Distribution centers across all OU territories, leading the safety process using statistic information and methods based on occupational health and safety risk impacts.
- Manage third party companies that support specific initiatives in the bottler system, example: Safety drive, highway accidents, medical treatment, first aids, and health programs.
- Establishing relationships within the industry’s top companies in order to capture best practices & training portfolios to be used or implemented.
- Implement sustainable solutions that became part of safety culture in manufacturing and commercial
- Localize fleet standards, training and development content, auditing procedures, recognition systems and delivery mechanisms. Support accelerated progress of the H&S programs while ensuring a networked approach with peers at global level.
- Align fleet safety standards across regions. Provide support to Franchise H&S Managers on implementing and monitoring implementation of all global H&S methodology, standards and requirements for safe operations.
- Manage and execute the development of OU Fleet and Route to Market Safety improvement activities throughout the value chain to protect people and trademark integrity and improve QFS performance.
- Assist in identifying gaps in training and development and safety cultures that materially affect safety. Manage pilots to test market and assess effectiveness with target user community.
- Advise on business model, framework, incentives for adoption, baseline standards and initial training and content that constitute the initial offering to be tested.
- Manage knowledge and best practices sharing across bottling operations. Plan content management system to house standards, best practices and operating manuals.
- Program management involves overseeing specific work streams, deliverables and outcomes that were agreed upon with bottlers, stakeholders, and partners, including collaborative problem solving and course correcting when necessary
- Support Fleet Safety culture transformation to ensure culture excellence is a core value embedded in everything we do across the system.
- Provide support to Franchise H&S Managers on implementing and monitoring implementation of all global H&S methodology, standards and requirements for safe operations.
- Manage and execute the development of OU Occupational health and Safety improvement activities throughout the value chain to protect people, product, package and trademark integrity, and improve QFS performance. Manage knowledge and best practices sharing across plants.
- Support H&S culture transformation to ensure culture excellence is a core value embedded in everything we do across the system.
Qualifications & Requirements
+ 5 years of occupational health and safety experience in Food & beverage industry.
Experience with fleets and professional drivers.
Cross functional communication: Collaborate and coordinate with functions including OU Technical and Supply chain team, corporate QSE team, Bottling partners, Sales teams, Transporters, external parties, suppliers, etc.
Consistently communicate across the OU and TCCS a “driving H&S maturity and culture to enable Occupational Health & Safety excellence
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)