Akshayakalpa is India’s first and most significant, Organic Milk producer, every day reaching about 50,000 direct consumers in Bengaluru, Chennai, and Hyderabad. As a dairy development leader with an extreme focus on milk quality, we transform rural communities by empowering farmers to focus on sustainable farms with a unique shared model value chain from farmer to consumer. At the core, we are deeply rooted in customer satisfaction by valuing their trust in us.
We are looking for a Lead – Women Program, with minimum of 2-5 years of Experience and seeking a challenge in building a modern Omni/multi-channel consumer brand.
The role involves working closely with department heads, line managers, backend team and the HR teams. In addition, you will be responsible for setting up best of class non-dairy process and induct new non-dairy system focusing on the production, processing and marketing functions of Akshayakalpa. The position is based out of Tiptur, Tumakuru-Dt, Karnataka.
The person should have a strong background in the annual process of preparing and verifying the comprehensive knowledge to convince farmers to adopt best technology, impart best practices with assured income production systems, without feeling the problems of farmers cannot bring desire change, should have good leadership qualities to impact and bring positive changes in attitudes, skills, and knowledge of the rural folks
Making village-level training to impart the best dairy and non-dairy practices among rural women to build dairy entrepreneurship through an outreach program, and establish a sustainable farming ecosystem – Banana, Beekeeping, and Backyard Poultry. Will be responsible to identify, educate, motivate, and developing model dairy and non-dairy farms to enhance quality, minimize the production cost and maximize farm profitability.
To collect relevant documents and close the documentation process, to provide feedback from farmers to the extension team on problems and constraints in dairy and non-dairy farming, you should be a great people person “with all you win are yours, and all your failures are mine” approach in growing and building the teams.
You will be a custodian of Akshayakalpa Brand and responsible for setting up the various non-dairy supply chain to the company and will report to the Senior management and shall perform the following specific functions.
- Establish strong women force to train, handhold and monitor for effective implementation of non-dairy program
- Build banana ecosystem along with multi-layered crops including beekeeping, dairy, backyard poultry
- Prepare the list of activities, villages, products, operational areas, sowing details, harvesting details, organic certification process, yield reports and other relevant documents from the operational team to comply with the management to meet business needs
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the documentation related to audits & ICS, Be the point of contact of the non-dairy initiative team for any related requirements
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
Graduation or Post graduation or equivalent work experience, preferably in Food Science, Agriculture, or Environmental Studies; Familiarity with regulatory compliance; Knowledge of organic standards and regulations; Familiarity with certification procedures; Knowledge of food science/food processing.
Additional Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
- 2-5 years of experience in rural development and Sustainability
- Language Kannada is mandatory, preferred applications from Women
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making ability
Location – Tiptur, Karnataka, India
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship