NCML LABS, provides a wide array of testing services to cater to the needs of different stakeholders in the food, agriculture and commodity sector.
Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities pan India offer complete range of laboratory testing and analysis of food and agri products to ensure safety, quality and compliance.
The laboratory complies with the requirement of the standard ISO 17025:2017.
Our Regional Labs are duly accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), recognized by Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI), Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and Department of Marketing and Inspections, Government of India.
The labs are also recognized by Agriculture and Processed Food Export Development Agency (APEDA) and Export Inspection Council (EIC), Indian Oilseeds & Produce Export Promotion Council (IOPEPC), Spice Board and AGMARK.
Designation – Lab – Head
- M.sc – Chemistry
- Experience- Minimum 15 years.
- Someone with understanding of managing the P& L of the Laboratory
- Ensure smooth operations at laboratory & implementing systems under the guidance of the department head. Leading a team
- Ensure implementation of process verifications & validations, method validation, method transfers and stability studies
- Ensure compliance in the laboratory
- Discuss & manage projects updates, having a strategic vision with global leaders