Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about supporting the Manufacturing Operations? Then you might be our new Junior Executive – Solid State Fermentation (SSF) Production, Mumbai Operations.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Junior Executive – SSF Production, Mumbai Operations.
This role requires someone with a good understanding of GMP and Hygiene practices. The person should have high degree of flexibility, good interpersonal skills and ability to ensure close coordination within team.
Welcome to SSF, Mumbai Operations
We are a team of 30 employees based out of Mumbai in SSF. We are into manufacturing of Industrial grade enzymes for the Food industry through a unique technology called “Solid State Fermentation”.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Performing and monitoring specific process operations with guidance from Team Leader. Adhering to product specifications
- Monitoring of process efficiencies.
- Reporting of non-conformities/process deviations and implementation of corrective actions as per instructions
- Identification of minor deviations in process and rectify the same
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment by following GMP, Hygiene guidelines and good housekeeping practices.
- Performs job duties in a manner that adheres to company Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and regulations.
- Documenting and Recording information in written or electronic form.
- Communicating with Team Leader, Peers and providing information by telephone, written form, e-mail, or in person.
To succeed you must hold:
- Bachelor’s degree in science (B.E. / BSc / Diploma)
This job will be located at Raigad District, Mumbai, India
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship