We, at Samasta Foods have a well-established team of expert technicians, recipe scientists, food technologists, quality control managers, marketers, and people of mutual niche to help in our goal of providing our clients with the finest and the purest form of certified organic food. We’re all nature enthusiasts and fitness nerds, which is why Samasta Foods is not only a passion project but an environmental one too.
More than that, we pride ourselves in managing a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with the latest technology and the best hygiene. We aim to undertake your entire brand’s organic food manufacturing needs under one roof.
We have an agro commodity processing facility with an automated grain & seed cleaning plant with a production capacity of up to 2 MT per hour. Our total monthly production capacity is more than 1000 MT.
Join FSSAI FOSTAC training & other food safety training programs
- Conduct NPD and R&D activities with defined targets & timelines
- NPD and R&D tasks required for the food categories like Ready to Cook mixes/premixes, blended spices & masalas, bars, roasted snacks, multi grain flours, porridges, etc.
- Create new recipes
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolve quality-related issues by adhering to deadlines.
- Prepare SOP’s for every step in the production cycle right from RM entry till final FG dispatch.
- Prepare own standards of quality. Maintain Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each batch of production.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to meet the quality control standards.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
- Introduce QC check process at every stage & level of the production process cycle for all the orders.
- Manage accounts with Apeda, Tracenet, and Certification Body for Organic.
- TC (transaction certificate) management.
- Study & implement FSSC, HACCP, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER, FSSAI, etc., conduct the internal audits, and obtain the mentioned certifications most authentically.
- Study and implement FSSAI packaging and labelling norm