At TÜV SÜD we are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways, and we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. We test, we audit, we inspect, we advise. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of society and its people. We breathe technology, we strive for professional excellence, and we leave a mark. We take the future into our hands. We are TÜV SÜD.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services with more than 25.000 highly skilled employees across 1,000 offices worldwide. TÜV SÜD South Asia is the leading consulting, testing, inspection and certification company. With 1400+ employees, TÜV SÜD South Asia has serviced 15,000+ clients to date through the past two decades. It is present at 33 locations including 14 labs.
- JOB CATEGORY – Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Food
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Professionals 3 – 5 years of experience
- JOB LOCATION – Gurgaon
I. Responsibility and Authority
- Responsible to analyses of Chemical Nutritional parameters in sample.
- Preferable having hands on experience on UPLC/GC-FID/GC-MS.
- Reviewing all the documents and records in the LAB
- To ensure the test are performed as per the test requested, with required standard
- Responsible for Validation of methods and calibration of the instruments
- Responsible to implement any new methods and process.
- Reviewing of the control of records as per NABL requirements.
- Ensures to follow latest version of test standard.
- Ensure calculation of raw data and transfer is correct.
- Ensuring the purity and validity of standards/CRMs used.
- Ensuring traceability of all reference culture and CRMs.
- Identification of departures/ Non-conformities in testing activities.
- Monitoring TAT and reporting to lab Manager
- Authorized for handling and performance of UPLC/GC-FID/GC-MS system.
II. Education and Experience
1.B.Tech (Food Technology)/ MSc Chemistry/ Equivalent
2. Minimum 2 yrs to 3 yrs of relavent experience in analysis of Chemical Nutritional parameters.
🖥️🔬 Training programs – HACCP, FSMS ISO 22000: 2018, FSSC v5.1 22000, Good Handling & Operating Practices, Laboratory Management System ISO 17025:2017