From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them. That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE, NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
We understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health.
PRIMARY FUNCTION/ PRIMARY GOALS/OBJECTIVES
To conduct the sampling and analysis, In process product, Finished Product as per sample plan and conduct the test according to AN methods and BIS and report the results. Jhagadia site will have wet processing section, Evaporator section, Drier section, Dry blending section, the incumbent will have to provide Analytical analysis and related feedback support to all the sections of manufacturing in the shifts
- Responsible to collect the Water, Inprocess samples and finished product samples as per sampling plan and conduct the analysis of Instrumentation analysis as per requirement.
- Responsible for preparation of Volumetric solution, Reagents, Mobile phase etc as per method.
- Responsible for perform analysis in HPLC, ICPMS, LCMS and all other instrument and report results as per timeline.
- Responsible for review of audit trial of critical instruments.
- Responsible for maintain crontrol chart and trending of control sample and FP samples.
- Responsible for method transfer and method validation in analytical lab.
- Resoponsible to maintain Standard and chemical inventory as per lab requirement.
- Responsible for Desposition of chemical waste generated from Analytical lab.
- Responsible for conduct the routine calibration / Verification for PH,Balance and other instruments.
- Responsible for compositing the FP as per method followed by GLP.
- Strictly follow the GDP to avoid the errors during documentation.
- Maintain the 6S in Analytical lab religiously
- Maintain the raw data for all the test parmeters and record keeping related to FP,IP,RM,EMP and addhoc testing.
- Follow the GHK practices in lab and monitor the routine cleaning practices.
- Any deviation observed like OOS, OAL immediately informed to Lab FLL or Lab manger.
- Record keeping to be followed as per retentionand archival policy..
- Complete the compliancewire training as per schedule.
- Review the methods on periodically as per schedule.
- Media and consumables tracking and inventory management.
- Review of laboratory records.
- Responsible for handling of internal audits.
- Responsible to attend the Tier 1 meeting on daily basis.
- Idea generation and implementation
ADAPTABILITY, INNOVATION, INITIATIVE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY
- Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site.
- Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers
- Ensure self and team members consistently follow all EHS rules and procedures.
- Ensure self and team members should always wear necessary PPE without fail during working in lab and factory.
- Post Graduate in chemistry with minimum 4 years experience in food industry and chemical industries
- Knowledge of Analytical procedures/ operating methods of equipments and Food Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of QA checks regarding RM, IP, FP checks.
- Knowledge of safety aspects of Analytical Lab and GLP requirement.
The Job Holder is responsible to follow good laboratory practices and Good Documentation Practices and sholud be responsible of Analytical function within Abbott Nutrition Supply chain JhagadiaEXPLORE LOCATION
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)